LEBRON JAMES = FRAUD !!!

RALPH LAUREN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my boy told me a story about when he went to see lebron play in sacramento when lebron was a rookie a few years back.

my boy had some pretty good seats and told me he was yellin at lebron something along the lines or " NIGGA YOU MAXIMUS" MAXIMUS" MOTHAFUCKING MAXIMUS" "YOU MAXIMUS" all throughout the game and lebron would smile at him and shit.

later on lebron named his kid or one of his kids Maximus and now my boy wonders if that had something to do with it.

true story

Yeah, I'm sure he's going to be like "Yeah son, I named you after a character from the movie Gladiator that some drunk dude just continued to yell at me through out one of my games vs the Kings".

Touching.

• 1 month later...
whaaat?! my boy ilgauskas goes to miami heat too?!? WTF?!!

He dosent have long to win a ring, I dont blame him for going where the most like contender(within 3 years), You cant be mad he gave alot to the Cavs +10 years I believe

He dosent have long to win a ring, I dont blame him for going where the most like contender(within 3 years), You cant be mad he gave alot to the Cavs +10 years I believe

He was pretty talented despite being injury prone.(as other NBA giants)

As for other big men, the Mavs picked up Tyson Chandler in a good deal, with Charlotte.

right, who the fuck is a iguskiusus...the reason anybody knows who that ugly ass flouresent white fool is is because of lebron. but i'ma laugh my ass off when the heat get bounced out of the first round of the playoffs cus they think they can win it all without tryin.

when really, they still aint got shit on the lakers. the heat got 3 niggaz that are used to being the whole team, it's gonna take them a while to build some chem together.

The lakers on the outherhand...already got that shit, my boy ron artest could guard wade, kobe will guard bitch ass lebanon lames. gasol will eat bosh alive, and then if that ugly pasty white fool zalkdfhsdkg illgustus wants some andrew bynum will bend that fool over and give it to him like delonte wests givin to lebanon's mom.

• Like 1

LOL, tru on the lakers being superior.

they are already provin winners.

and i still think the heat will need role players...

but may be iverson and mike miller would b a start...

plus WADE is a winner, dont underestimate him.

LEBRON is a fraud, but circumcised and given direction, he may b a sucess in miami...