LEBRON JAMES = FRAUD !!!

RALPH LAUREN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im from OZ, where basketball isnt as big, but id have to agree with your statement about commentaors blowing up the heads of young up and commers, lebron is dope no doubt, but nothing compaired to jordan, hes a straightup animal on and off the court.

also on hate how commentators are so fucking bias, LEBRON PASSES TO LEBRON AND LEBRON SCORES!!

gtfoh

You guise gotta understand, LeBron is a competitor. He's a winner. It don't make no sense for him to get on the court and shake somebody's hand and congratulate them after they beat him up. That don't make no sense. He's a winner. A competitor. He won. And he competes.

hahahahahahhaa

couldnt have said it better.

You guise gotta understand, LeBron is a competitor. He's a winner. It don't make no sense for him to get on the court and shake somebody's hand and congratulate them after they beat him up. That don't make no sense. He's a winner. A competitor. He won. And he competes.

idiot. Its a sport, have some sportsmanship, theres little fuckin kids out there who look up to you.

Labron is a herb. :lol:

Lebron aint Jordan.. But hes going to beat all Kobes stats by the time hes done. Dude averages a TRIPLE DOUBLE. Lebron chills with Jay Z, hes a likeable dude. I dont see why the hate. On the other hand I see why people hate Kobe, cause hes the Kanye West of basketball.

it's most likely because of the fact that the majority of the people that participate in this forum and don't like James probably age above 20 and if they like basketball they remember Jordan scoring on Stockton and Malone at the same time. they remember the countless score beating last shots he made. that dude Ewing getting violated up there. they remember his power and his showstopping. they probably also remember 5 to 10 years later Michael coming back for the wizards and sucking very badly. now you got someone like James putting himself in the basketball sneaker version of jayz's, but this time people aren't disagreeing with the comparison. some people like watching a cavs game more than an old Chicago game. the only reason i could think of is cuz of jordan's dunks. they were creative and fast but at the very same time its a lot of fun watching Lebron run up from back court and run through 3 players and slam it. he brings a lot of physical power to his games, and that's what got them where it got them last year. i don't like him because of his absence after the last magic game when they were defeated. i understood his angst due to the fact that he was tight cuz he was the only player basically and thought he deserved a ring along with the mvp award, but its still being a sore loser at the same time and it negatively effects your reputation. i dont know im a Celtics fan you don't gotta listen to my opinion but that's most likely the reason that this thread exists and why it keeps continuing man..

• 3 weeks later...