chubb lubb.

zebradrips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just like thick girls. I don't know how you brought the team into the realm of feeder/gainer relationships. Isn't that almost akin to those animal toys kids get at the zoo giftshop that you put in water and the thing grows like 50x the original size? Its cool to watch, but then what the shit do you do with it.

6'3 and a 1/2 225elbows

wifey is 5'4 and just right for me

nicoyan and mexican

do the math

im not buff nor a big guy

but you holler at mammi while im with her

you will get a talkin to

but then again

i look like i just got outa prison

true story

ask inkface

I just like thick girls. I don't know how you brought the team into the realm of feeder/gainer relationships. Isn't that almost akin to those animal toys kids get at the zoo giftshop that you put in water and the thing grows like 50x the original size? Its cool to watch, but then what the shit do you do with it.

:lol:

i fucking love those things. i bought some dinosaur ones at walgreens a while back that i have yet to use.

and as far as the feeder thing goes i don't intentionally do it, i think it's just a natural combination of liking to cook and getting satisfaction out of taking care of people and crushin on the chubbs.

I'm no skinny girl, and I'm not fat. I'm small but I fall more into the "got meat" section.

I like guys who are kinda fluffy, but i don't like flubber guts. I find myself more

attracted to skinny guys for some reason.

I wont go out to dinner and just order some soup or salad, I need a whole meal, and I'll kill it.

But chubb lubb because I got lubb for the chubbs.

OH SHIT!

we got a thread!!!

i co-sign the thread....

the entire husky thread!

team chubb lubb in full ma'fuckin effect!

it hurts to have sex with skinny dudes but i dont like a whole lotta sweat dripping off a dude whos out of shape. i like in between but maybe more on the beefy side. a little beer gut can be cute too. oh and i bet i can out eat all of you. food is good, eat it people. i fucking hate dumb bitches who act like they survive off water and a piece of lettuce, give me a fucking break. some dude asked me out once and he had a cup of soup while i had egg rolls and an entire entree. he was salivating watching me eat. wtf?