chubb lubb.

zebradrips

is there one of these things already?

anyway...i am a longstanding, card-carrying member of the chubby chasers international league.

not like the serious fat fats, but the wide-chested stocky bigguns with thick necks.

i'm not sure why this is, probably because i'm not teeny tiny myself at 155 elbees.

so i watched this dr. phil episode (by accident i swear) about "feeders" the other day.

for the uninitiated, those are men who keep their women in food and monitor their eating habits to ensure a proper level of fullness.

and then i realized that i've fed the guy i'm seeing from 170 to 195 in five months.

and that we stayed strictly besties for most of that time, until (coincidence?)

he got a lil more beefed up and the attraction could no longer be denied on my end.

so does that make me a feeder too? or just a chubb lubber?

anyways, i made this list of reasons why muhfuckas with a little pork on their bones make for better lovers.

because i am a nerd and i like making lists.

1. can do stuff like pick you up and carry heavy shit with minimal effort

2. fat fingers = better fingerbangs

3. big ham hock thighs = more power to the push

4. don't leave those icky pelvic bone bruises after a marathon session

5. are usually a little bit more humble because they're less likely to have a bunch of superficial bitches gassing them up

6. fat kid mentality is cute as shit

7. when you lay your head on their chest and there's that inch or so of chub with muscle underneath it makes the best pillow ever

8. are just generally more cuddly and better at making you feel surrounded

9. scare off creepy dudes better than skinny guys. nothing is more embarrassing than walking down the street with your boo and getting hollered at anyways

10. appreciate food infinitely more and are always down for an epic grub mission which usually makes for a pretty good bonding experience

feel free to agree/disagree/add to/modify the list. or, you know, make it about women if that's what you're into making out with.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree. My girl is a cheap date. She has such very limited tastes which bothers me. Although it is rather funny to see her tremble in fear when I trick her into trying something new mauahha. As for the heavier of girls....hmm I dont like too much but I will say the sex is usually better if she isnt skinny. Ma lady is half german and half Hispanic so shes got the good hips and ass which make the loven so much better.

i too am skinny, and i eat non-stop all day. like take for instance today i woke up went to work i ate 3 donuts,a crouissant,gatorade, a pack of mammba's juicy chews. 1 pack of ritz crackers, 2 pop-tarts (hot fudge sundae), and then came lunch. foot long italien with 4 cookies from subway, after lunch 1 pack of mammba juicy chews, bag of smartfood popcorn, then went home to eat 2 more bags of popcorn,bag of snyders peanut butter pretzels, and now im about to make a foot long stick bread full of peanut butter with soda of some sort. tell me i ain't fat!!!!!

• Like 1

I always fuck with jawns who like huskier fellas. I'm 6'3 280 right now.

My last girl was like 115 pounds and one of the main reasons she felt me was cus I "made her feel safe."

Boy was that shit fun to fuck too throwing her lil ass around like a rag doll.

I'm not much into skinny girls though that was a one-off thing. Hand me Ms.Fat Booty plz.

Wassup Zeebz if you're ever in the 215 holla we can cuddle, blow L's and eat cheesesteaks =)