leaving 12oz

Oiler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I said I was going to leave a couple times but then I started putting people on ignore...and whattayaknow, suddenly 12 oz got a lot better.

While we're on the subject, I'm not going to make any promises but odds are good (in the 80-90% range) that I'll be taking a break of indeterminate length soon, or at least posting a hell of a lot less. So we'll see how that goes.

Good luck out there CT.

change your password without looking. i'm told it can be done.

i've been posting here since 2002 but never made a conscious decision to leave before. i just drift away then drift back later... fuck a post count or 'internet persona' its all about the LULZ and the flicks.

internet, not serious business

The fuck is up with Dawood?

That nigga never even made a "I'm leaving" thread.

He just up and bounced.

I miss Dawood. /nh

From what I understand, the internet and being a good Muslim family man turned out to be somewhat incompatible for old Dawood. Don't ask me, that was just the explanation I heard.

I have his email somewhere.... I know he had a website for his business, I'll ask around and see if that's still up and if he checks it or not.

From what I understand, the internet and being a good Muslim family man turned out to be somewhat incompatible for old Dawood. Don't ask me, that was just the explanation I heard.

I have his email somewhere.... I know he had a website for his business, I'll ask around and see if that's still up and if he checks it or not.

I would appreciate it if you could forward that shit to me in a PM.

• Like 1

They are all right when they say they will come back. I was gone from 12oz for a while, but I came back. There is just too much random entertainment here that you obviously take enjoyment from (that is why you were here in the first place) and it is rather addicting. I don't think I will ever 'quit' just I will disappear for a few months or whatever but I will always check in to see what the people in Channel Zero are up to.

Damn, damn, ma, we ain't even have to go through it like that

It wasn't even, even that big, man

You know, nah, it's ight though

But anyway, yo, let me get that coat

Let me get those jeans, and let me get that rock on your finger

Oh, it's stuck? Then I'll take the whole finger than, man

Let me get those bags from Paris, and the puppies is staying, yo