leaving 12oz

Oiler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, i love threads like this!

Starts off as a normal thread and winds up being a bunch of tired ass DAO sterotype jokes and him argueing with one of the twenty people who are dumb enought o still argue with him

just like every other thread

I pick and chose what I wanna read on 12oz. Ive become more sensitive to what I post thread wise. I think Ive grown up. Over all though the humor I get and rag talk and harassment of idiots or idiots in the news or just any odd subject just never fails to make me laugh. Knowing and lurking this site at 16, now 23 (not that long), Ive scene through the years that because of certain life situations Ive gone through that get me down, might not let me paint, or just make me feel theres no air above this water drowning me I can always look to 12oz for half ass wisdom or maybe just a cheap laugh. I dont think Ill ever leave, even if I stop painting, I think Ill still be back to offer my 2 cents.

In shitty grammar as always...

DAO, it is so funny how easy a target you make of yourself. With your constant "it's not me" claims and the negaprops you give to everyone who goes along with the joke just makes everyone take more enjoyment from baiting you. In some ways you should be thankful for being the subject of the funniest thread on 12oz at the moment, but I will admit, that your constant state of denial makes it even funnier to me. Keep up the good work people....

i make fun of you when you say unbelievably stupid shit, and that happens quite often.

Noooooo.... you're just mad cause I've repeatedly fucking PWNED you over and over again.

THISMACHINECAMYOUMAD-1.jpg

• Like 1

DAO, it is so funny how easy a target you make of yourself. With your constant "it's not me" claims and the negaprops you give to everyone who goes along with the joke just makes everyone take more enjoyment from baiting you. In some ways you should be thankful for being the subject of the funniest thread on 12oz at the moment, but I will admit, that your constant state of denial makes it even funnier to me. Keep up the good work people....

If that was really me, half of Channel zero wold have been permabanned by now for dry snitching.

Even if every mod on here hated me, they still woulda been on that shit just on GP.

Fucking christ you're stupid.

If that was really me, half of Channel zero wold have been permabanned by now for dry snitching.

Even if every mod on here hated me, they still woulda been on that shit just on GP.

Fucking christ you're stupid.

Not at all because the mods already got in on photoshopping your face, and they'd look like hypocrites if they did ban half of Channel Zero. So they let it go. Even theme explained he won't ban since it has grown out of his control.

a person who leaves 12oz wants more or less attention than someone who stays?

a person who makes a THREAD about leaving can give that impression.

i dont remember any posts from dude.

why not just leave?

PLUS

that attention whore chart exists AND is funny.

you mad?

• Like 1

a person who makes a THREAD about leaving can give that impression.

i dont remember any posts from dude.

why not just leave?

PLUS

that attention whore chart exists AND is funny.

you mad?

LOL. To be fair, according to the Attention Whore Advisory System, it's not being an attention whore simply for making a thread announcing your permanent departure. It's only being an attention whore when announcing your permanent departure and then coming back posting within days/weeks.