leaving 12oz

Oiler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Was it Spitfire or somebody that made a thread when he landed on a certain # of posts about never coming back and it's time to move on. Then came back the next week?

Or remember peyote making the thread about hopping a train and going on an aimless journey to free his mind (like Ricky Williams), getting rid of his cellphone, computer, and all forms of electronic communication... then a week later went back to posting? :lol:

• Like 1

Or remember peyote making the thread about hopping a train and going on an aimless journey to free his mind (like Ricky Williams), getting rid of his cellphone, computer, and all forms of electronic communication... then a week later went back to posting? :lol:

Into-the-wild.jpg

you could manipulate this and get a real good lol out of it

Yeah my bad that wasn't Spitfire, that was shai. I knew it started with an "S". Hit like 10,000 posts and then said he hit a pinnacle in his lifetime and it was time to move on. Then posted days later. :lol:

I remember telling him that "You'll be back... they always come back" thing too.

^Was it Spitfire or somebody that made a thread when he landed on a certain # of posts about never coming back and it's time to move on. Then came back the next week?

Don't forget about Shai.

I think Soup might have made one of these threads too.

Well, no matter what these fools say, we're sad to see you go (WE the important and cool folks)...

Keep in mind there's lots of stuff you shouldn't let hit you on the ass on the way out, DAO included. So, anyway, good luck with that, way to quit, we'll see you in a week or so...