Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oiler

leaving 12oz

Seriously why start a thread telling people you're outta here?

If anyone gives a fuck they would already be in the loop of how to get a hold of you.

-NEG REP

I noticed the "edit phantom" problem is still not fixed. ^^^^

Who the fuck is DACKROCKSTAR, are these edit phantoms even members?

^Was it Spitfire or somebody that made a thread when he landed on a certain # of posts about never coming back and it's time to move on. Then came back the next week?

Or remember peyote making the thread about hopping a train and going on an aimless journey to free his mind (like Ricky Williams), getting rid of his cellphone, computer, and all forms of electronic communication... then a week later went back to posting? :lol:

• Like 1

Or remember peyote making the thread about hopping a train and going on an aimless journey to free his mind (like Ricky Williams), getting rid of his cellphone, computer, and all forms of electronic communication... then a week later went back to posting? :lol:

Into-the-wild.jpg

you could manipulate this and get a real good lol out of it

I remember shai made a big thread about quitting 12oz forever because he became disillusioned with it

That nigger is still here

Youll come back...

They always come back

• Like 1

Yeah my bad that wasn't Spitfire, that was shai. I knew it started with an "S". Hit like 10,000 posts and then said he hit a pinnacle in his lifetime and it was time to move on. Then posted days later. :lol:

I remember telling him that "You'll be back... they always come back" thing too.

^Was it Spitfire or somebody that made a thread when he landed on a certain # of posts about never coming back and it's time to move on. Then came back the next week?

Don't forget about Shai.

I think Soup might have made one of these threads too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now