starving children vs. upscale dining???

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 50million

this is ridiculous.

so in like, 12 hours, i will be making my journey to yountville california. i will be eating a fine array of fancy dishes with good company.

pictures in two days.

Now i've fucking heard it all.

:lol:

That is in no way an exaggeration. I havent exaggerated once this entire thread, which is either sad or really fucking hilarious. If the fingerbang thread was still up you could read the posts from way back when that shit was current.

Guest 50million
That is in no way an exaggeration. I havent exaggerated once this entire thread, which is either sad or really fucking hilarious. If the fingerbang thread was still up you could read the posts from way back when that shit was current.

PUUHH LEEASSSEE

turns out i was missing alot by not clicking on this thread

Fuck TKO.

fuck cake

i almost thought they were gonna get along here

with good company.

everybody saw what you did there

im expecting the 'get jealous bitch' pictures

carry on........

haha Soup get over it don't let a girl esp. from a fair fuckin while ago bring you down.

Smash and move on seems like you caught feelings over this broad for whatever reason and your mad that she's eating some fine scale dining food and getting banged in a probs decent hotel while your sitting at your house watching t.v and ripping some bongs or drinking beers or whatever.

The only way you'll win this is if there is some compromising flicks posted because she has got you beat at the moment.

• Like 1

Dont get it twisted. This shit's not personal. She gets no special attention because we had shitty sex way back. She's an ouncer. And like an ouncer if you make a thread about some stupid shit you're asking for it.

50 Mil,

it would be nice of you to slip in a tit shot with your food shots when you get back from your field trip, I'm sure it will brighten an otherwise dull day on the oontz thank you.

hes right

• Like 1

Australia isn't known for their fine dining.

not having a dig and im not sure i really care, but at the same time,

we might not be known for it, but australia pretty much handles shit when it comes to

this kind of thing. not bragging but between the produce and the quality of cooking

i wouldn't write us off until you try it.

I wish I had the e-personality to instigate a international debate on the merits of fine dining in the US versus everywhere else similar to the arguments on US vs Euro style and freights vs cleans that have been going on for years in brick slayers and metal heads.