n1143304747_17825_6811.jpg

Then use this...

n1143304747_17778_8245.jpg

To make this...

n1143304747_17826_7166.jpg

n1143304747_17735_4115.jpg

Which ends up here...

n1143304747_17785_1352.jpg

And Bam thats money in my mu'fuckin bank.

Share any work/projects you are proud to have worked on.

• Like 1

thats ill you work in a machine shop, i took that shit in high school. we had a similar cnc but ours looked a little newer, we had a lathe cnc as well. i wish i stuck with it every now and then.

that shit can be pretty dangerous though. my buddy used to work in a machine shop that fixed dented rims and shit, one day a rim came loose broke the safety door off the machine and he caught both the door and the rim straight in the face, he was in the hospital for months and had to have his face peeled back for reconstructive surgery, dudes got a huge fuckin scar on his head.

If it were possible to push that size turd out of my ass I would seriously reconsider my priorities.

thats ill you work in a machine shop, i took that shit in high school. we had a similar cnc but ours looked a little newer, we had a lathe cnc as well. i wish i stuck with it every now and then.

that shit can be pretty dangerous though. my buddy used to work in a machine shop that fixed dented rims and shit, one day a rim came loose broke the safety door off the machine and he caught both the door and the rim straight in the face, he was in the hospital for months and had to have his face peeled back for reconstructive surgery, dudes got a huge fuckin scar on his head.

Yea I have had a few incidents but none that bad. I work on a couple brand new CNCs but that was just the open machine at the time.

thats cool, im sure you get paid well to.

i once had a saw blade shatter and send shrapnel everywhere, luckily i was quick enough and ducked, cause one of the pieces stuck in this piece of wood that was on the wall right behind me haha. probably would of caught me right in the throat.

for real, sometimes you dodge some serious bullets doing that shit. i've heard so many stories of peoples hair, clothes whatever getting caught in machines and just ripping skin, limbs off. its some dangerous shit.

i work in molecular biology

not currently working on prideful stuff, my boss has a serious problem staying focused on the problem/project at hand

prolly time to start thinking baout a new job.

I slept from 8am to 10am and made $30 hollerrrrrrr.

And only reason im awake is that faggot in the office hit me up on my radio.

Hahaha, I work for The Jew of all Jews.

I hang out with an awesome Jew dog and a bunch of Filipinos at said job

and yell at little Mexican kids when they fuck up on their orders.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now