Your Government Has Failed You

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anonymous is legion but anonymous also doesn't have the balls to do anything useful. Harassing fringe cults and ruining the lives of 13 year old kids isn't really that hard to do or impressive. When they troll Russia into nuking North Korea I'll be impressed.

• Like 1

co-sign. i can imagine government debates being similar to threads and people like;

UP NEXT, ABORTION.

-DO IT FAGGOT

-YOUMAD.JPG

-STOP THREAD DERAILING!

we are legion.

don't you mean cope2 true legon?

You guys are fucking faggots!

You're completely oblivious to what the fuck is going on.

You've been holed up in your rightwing conspiracy blogs for so long that you have no idea what the fuck is going on. People like you are so easily manipulated into believing the complete opposite of reality that it's rediculous. Just look at this. The shit is fucking laughable.

You can post all the wackjob propaganda you want, but those of us who are grounded in the real world already know better than to click on your links or even attempt to read your walls of text.

You're a lost cause. And I'm not even sure that there's any hope of talking sense to you anymore when it comes to this type of shit.

You're in your own world these days.

You guys are fucking faggots!

You're completely oblivious to what the fuck is going on.

You've been holed up in your rightwing conspiracy blogs for so long that you have no idea what the fuck is going on. People like you are so easily manipulated into believing the complete opposite of reality that it's rediculous. Just look at this. The shit is fucking laughable.

You can post all the wackjob propaganda you want, but those of us who are grounded in the real world already know better than to click on your links or even attempt to read your walls of text.

You're a lost cause. And I'm not even sure that there's any hope of talking sense to you anymore when it comes to this type of shit.

You're in your own world these days.

do you care to explain this? it's a pretty silly rant to just belch out in this thread.

/a/ is right. our government has failed us.