white people of the oontz

jugzer

Guest 50million
stop using the word nigger. nigga is ok, as long as you leave the r off that mu' fucka.

since when did it become cool to use the word anyway?i guess thats what white folk do

when there aint no black black people around.

anyways, carry on

cool cool, i usually say nukka. like from the boondocks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus christ, i started reading this from page one, not knowing how many pages there were. I thought it was probably 4 or 5. Then I see it's 9 pages? Fuck that.

I'm thinking of picking some random week (5 day week), where anyone who says "NIGGER" in Ch.0 gets banned for 24 hours. Depending on how many times the person says it, decides how many days they catch a ban.

The only person, during that week, who can say "NIGGER" will be MERO.

It's the internet, get over it. And i'm sure most of you people who are upset about people using the word nigger are guilty of using other equally offensive racial slurs anyways. I'm not saying i approve of them being said in real life, but if you think some trolls on the internet give a shit about you trying to stop people from saying it, you're dumb as hell.

• Like 1

jesus christ, i started reading this from page one, not knowing how many pages there were. I thought it was probably 4 or 5. Then I see it's 9 pages? Fuck that.

I'm thinking of picking some random week (5 day week), where anyone who says "NIGGER" in Ch.0 gets banned for 24 hours. Depending on how many times the person says it, decides how many days they catch a ban.

The only person, during that week, who can say "NIGGER" will be MERO.

Lake%2BForest%2BMall%2BSecurity%2BPeople%2BMover%2BB.jpg

personally think anybody saying nigga is retarded, white dudes, black dudes, hood dudes, suburban dudes whoever. only because i dont hear anyone walking around saying what up spik, mick, guinea, chink, gook. faggot ect.. whatsso friggin special about nigga?

i wanna punch dudes when i hear conversations like "yo nigga, so this nigga right, this fuckin nigga came at me nigga and i was like nigga fuck that nigga hes a fuckin nigga so nigga i punched that nigga and niggas starting hittin niggas. nigga nigga nigga."

whatever though, dudes can say what they want, im not gonna make a deal out of it. but i wont say that shit any sooner than when i start calling everyone micks.

had a mate i worked in a bar with who had taken to saying mooli, like eddie murphy i think ' you freakin mooli' we had a real big black guy from new york come work with us (australia btw), he said it to someone, just random, and the dude was starin him down, can't remember how it ended pretty sure he stopped sayin it, is it like a bad word too where yr from ?

if the whities take away that word then the man wins. i think its ugly and should only be uesd when you mean it. im by no means a racist but i am hateful and if you piss me off you might get that word regardless if your black or not. i like the word cunt. like "you fucking horse pussy cunt! get off my back trick"ect, ect.

personally think anybody saying nigga is retarded, white dudes, black dudes, hood dudes, suburban dudes whoever. only because i dont hear anyone walking around saying what up spik, mick, guinea, chink, gook. faggot ect.. whatsso friggin special about nigga?

Nigga just means dude. It's not even a race specific word anymore, and hasn't been since the 90's.

People in 2009 bitching about "nigga" is just as retarded as laws just now being passed about sagging pants, and the news clips talking about how it's a "new fad that the kids are doing".