iPhone Applications & Discussion Thread

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have a 32GB !pod T0uch and i might get another one for free.

How?

Funny story.

I put my !pod inside my traveling bag and had my contact lenses in there too. The lids were closed and somehow, the solution went inside the screen. So the touch feature wasnt working, but u can still see the screen.

It still had the One Year warranty and I sent it in. However, the bitch that helped me got my address wrong and my email. I called again to correct the address but they said they cant because its already in proccess. When u Send in an !pod, you send it with a piece of paper. On that paper, i corrected the address and email.

Did it ever got changed? Hell no. So I waited a whole month for my !pod and nothing. I called and yes they said the address was wrong. I corrected the address but yet it still took them about two weeks after to send it.

I got a new !pod from them, but yet their system shows I still havent received it yet. (insert Evil Face.jpg)

I get a call today from them that they are going to "anticipate" and ship out my "!ipod" next week. Buf if i already reveived my !pod, to call them back.

FUCK THAT!

Im not calling. Im just going to sit back and see what happens.

But what am I suppose to do with two !pods?

im so fucking confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!

95417427.jpg

I have that !pod with that Serial number and they are fixing it? The problem is the OS ? Thats not the problem. MY PROBLEM was the screen wasnt working. I think they gave me the wrong !pod. Where the hell is mine?

Word of advice, dont send in a jail broken !pod, idiots, now im getting the threats that ill be charged with all this bullshit if they dont find anything wrong with it.

Okay, so should i call them and give them the right Serial number?

Well I bet you wont be getting a second Ipod, so you should call them, ask to speak to a manager. Explain to them the whole situation. Say "everythings fucked" and "i dont know if i can take it anymore" and "that every time I drive down the road I wanna jerk the wheel into a Goddamn bridge abutment!"

It should get their attention.

Im trying to win because overall it took them a month to send me at least an !pod, the pain i had to go through without my music :p

Ill do this........

"mhuiiii. I got a repair Id for an ipod that is not mine and mine is still pending"

If they ask if i have that one, ill be like

"I dont have it or seen it"

They go...

"We show activity on the !pod and its being used by your email account."

I Go....

"Um, I guess my girlfriend has it. Ill ask her"

If they dont ask all that BS, im golden :) Here I go. Imma Call them and see what happens.

Question should probably go in the support thread. Anyway I was wondering if I jailbreak my current 3G can i use the internet off the phone for my house computer??? I got a kid on the way and our utilities are almost 1000 a month. Would like to cut some bills if possible. Then I can cancel my internet and house phone... Thanks in advance---A

Cheers dude, that fixed it.

been meaning to prop you...

Anyone know if there is another program you can use to organise your iPhone?

im sick of iTunes but seems like the easiest option for syncing apps and whatnot.

I've used SharePod: http://www.getsharepod.com/ and CopyTransManager: http://www.copytrans.net/copytransmanager.php

:)