What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Watched this one with my wife on the flight home from Spain.  Maybe not the best movie for a packed plane lol but we both liked it.  Emma Stone is fantastic.

image.png.1e851efc356ebe662262d72c796e6aeb.png

She passed out and I watched this one solo.  Good story from WW2 that I'd heard of but glad to see it fleshed out.

image.png.9fbf6ab71deac19bfcd4a2421224794a.png

• Like 5

9 hours ago, LUGR said:

flashin me back to Run Lola Run.

Run Lola Run is so good. So was this, I went in blind. It’s a heavy movie. Raw depiction of alcoholism and addiction. The lead was great. You could feel her pain. 

• Like 2

Had my son for the weekend so I took him to go see Deadpool & Wolverine.. my mom and sister were kind of surprised like "you're really gonna take him to see that..?" Of course why not.. when I was 10 I was watching all sorts of wild shit and snuck in to see the south park movie at his age at least he's with his father ya know..

Anyway I thought it was awesome.. tons of cameos that didn't feel corny and was just cool to be like "oh shit they got them in here..?!" Wolverine and Deadpool fight scenes were awesome, alot of the jokes went right over my boys head, literally and metaphorically, I really enjoyed it tho and definitely would see it again..

My son on the other hand tho that little shit lol 30 minutes in he goes "daddy I don't wanna watch this anymore it's boring.." 😧 like what dude! I told him since he said yes to seeing it we gotta see it through now we can't just leave like that.. once again, probably all the dialogue and jokes he didn't understand but towards the end he loved it and liked all the fight scenes just said all the talking was boring.. figures...

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

11 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Had my son for the weekend so I took him to go see Deadpool & Wolverine.. my mom and sister were kind of surprised like "you're really gonna take him to see that..?" Of course why not.. when I was 10 I was watching all sorts of wild shit and snuck in to see the south park movie at his age at least he's with his father ya know..

Anyway I thought it was awesome.. tons of cameos that didn't feel corny and was just cool to be like "oh shit they got them in here..?!" Wolverine and Deadpool fight scenes were awesome, alot of the jokes went right over my boys head, literally and metaphorically, I really enjoyed it tho and definitely would see it again..

My son on the other hand tho that little shit lol 30 minutes in he goes "daddy I don't wanna watch this anymore it's boring.." 😧 like what dude! I told him since he said yes to seeing it we gotta see it through now we can't just leave like that.. once again, probably all the dialogue and jokes he didn't understand but towards the end he loved it and liked all the fight scenes just said all the talking was boring.. figures...

I took the triplets to the theater to watch Independence day 2. They were little at the time. Damn. 8 years ago. That would have made them 7. It was like a 9 o'clock showing. They curled up in their seats and went to sleep almost instantly.  😂 

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, DETO said:

How was it?

Not terrible but not one of his best. A few plot holes and his typical self gratifying directorship. Characters were a little too cartoonish I thought as well..

Overall, glad I watched it but I don’t want to watch it again.