What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

2 hours ago, freakeenyc said:

it's a solid watch, simple but effective story ,good music, Japanese type of fight scenes, just came out in theaters 

They bringing back the Punjabi MC vibe in the trailer. No idea what it’s about, it looks interesting though.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
59 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I really enjoyed that one. Fuckin denzel man guy doesn’t miss. I love Jared Leto and that weirdo from the queen movie too. 

Didn't do a lot for me.  They borrowed from some real life cases and from a movie or 2 which I semi-appreciated.  

On 4/8/2024 at 12:53 PM, DETO said:

Just got back from watching Monkey Man with my son. Had a lot of fun. Balls to the wall action from the jump and the movie flew by…

Off to watch this now based on the advice  in this thread.

Need to take My mind off impending doom so watching someone else fight as I can't due to My love nature is hopefully able to help.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Off to watch this now based on the advice  in this thread.

Need to take My mind off impending doom so watching someone else fight as I can't due to My love nature is hopefully able to help.

Enjoy! Please give us a full review if you can.

thanks

18 hours ago, misteraven said:

Hoping to catch Civil War this weekend. Curious if it’ll be some Hollywood nonsense, thinly veiled propaganda or a half decent movie that maybe has people think a little before arguing with anyone that disagrees with their point of view. 

Definitely not running to theaters for this one but I wanna see what’s up for sure. If it’s a24 I’m expecting not Hollywood nonsense. 

On 4/14/2024 at 9:26 PM, DETO said:

Jesus fucking Christ. 10/10. Fucking intense. 

IMG_7038.jpeg

Indeed, not what we expected. Didn’t really trust Hollywood to pull this off without totally fucking it up. Honestly expected 90 minutes of propaganda or some virtue signaling crap. Would have loved to see a bit more “human” story of the average Joe caught up in the mess, but suppose that would probably take too long to get into. Ultimately, it’s a story focusing on journalists and some ethical shit they have to deal with, to paint the picture of a fucked up situation that I suppose is a reflection of the challenges everyone went through, but yeah. Wasn’t preachy, wasn’t propaganda and definitely a scary glimpse at where things might end up if we keep on the path we’re on. 

Worth the cost of entry for sure and no doubt will jump to streaming soon if you don’t want to spend the money. 

• Like 1

On 4/12/2024 at 9:12 PM, LUGR said:

Enjoy! Please give us a full review if you can.

thanks

Was as great as everyone in this thread said. Is based around the take of Brahman and is effectively a love story dedicated to God as the one who fights for love and hates how money corrupts and those with it seem to abuse their power. 

Whilst this part may seem crazy, for the first time ever I Had the entire cinema to Myself, other than the shadow demons which attacked Me in sync with some of the fight scenes. I seriously had to unbutton My shirt and left the cinema in a sweat and almost got to the point whereby I have broken My binds that chain Me and I almost cN do a full split. I wasn't even on drugs, yet this happened around the time of the drug scene which powers him up, almost like the multiverse doped Me up from another dimension.

I advise anyone who likes stylistic cinema and appreciates action to go watch it, as it really has a unique aesthetic compared to anything else I have seen and the pacing is incredible. The fact the theater was empty makes Me worried that they will fail to produce films like this, yet at the same time I was able to experience how fuxking stupid it would be for Me to have one of those Mega Mansions with a real home cinema all to MySelf like one sees on Producer Michael's Youtube.

The funniest part was seeing him deal with his female "boss",  prior to the credits which said the film was directed by Dev Patel. I won't dox the comedy there, yet if anyone knows the role of Mr Patel in Peep Show they may get why I found it comedic.

Apologies if I left this reviee a little vague as I encourage you to go watch it on the big screen as you won't be disappointed, especially if the multiverse converges for you as it did for Me.

Edit - I should add that I left the theater in tears as the ending being the revelation of it being a love story made Me cry. And now I re-read My post I made prior to seeing it, I laugh at Me referencing My love nature and if you watch the movie and pay attention you will understand why this movie was like autobiographical to Me & My own life in so many ways. Happy to explain more once you have seen it.

Edited by Mauler5150
  • Like 1