The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching this now, Btw it is on Netflix watch instantly, so far an awesome movie and I have gained a lot more respect (not that I didnt have it already) for the Dog fish head guys. It really shows how off the wall odd beers theyre willing to try to experiment with.

FUCK KEYSTONE LIGHT

possibly the worst beer ever..

(btw is there even a reg. keystone?)

Well from my understanding Keystone is made by coors and I dont mind coors light so I guess theyre one in the same. Its cheap beer and I thought Id switch it up from the usual cheap Natty.

But tonight I am taking down some of the never to disappoint your taste buds....

samadams.jpg

Ingles had them on special for 12 bucks a 12 pack....ummm yes please. I sinned though...dropped one before I made it to the register :-(

just bought a shit ton of beer to ship home from the northeast:

cuvee de ranke

port old viscosity

mikeller beer geek brunch

panil kriek

jolly pumpin 2009 christmas ale

2009 bourbon county stout

nogne porter

some local oak aged black ale

a local barleywine

i think that's it. gonna get a second round of beers when i hit NYC.

5095890936_7fe9568a78.jpg

pretty good IPA, nothing stand out though. I like an IPA that kicks the fuck out of you, none really seem to as of late.

5095887834_3317893689.jpg

paulaner oktoberfestbier. incredible festbier so easy drinking and full of flavour, can easily see me taking home a few cartons.

5095285837_df1ba90da7.jpg

Pick of the day. a rick stein beer from england (pretty obvious by the look of it) absolutely fantastic beer i would recommend this to anyone and it shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of either.

5095882984_26448ac263.jpg

a pretty dark double by my standards although i know they can get much richer. struggled getting through it (not my style).