IM A BUTT HURT NERD

eatso

do you get butt hurt when people make fun of you on the internet?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Re: I TAKE THE INTERNET SERIOUSLY

yo son was all up in yo threads talkin bout yo moms and shit

you gonna keep it trill or what?

and just for the record, the net is already full of ball jocking tight pants rockin wine sippers,

i come here t escape that, it only works about a third the time...

tight pants wine sippers and drunk rambling morons like myself. ive said it before and ill say it again : talk all the shit about whatever, just make it godamn funny

a little at least

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is comedic gold hidden in these 12oz threads, some of the best laughs ive had. also, i get to steal peoples shit and use it in real life.

for example: i dropped the "this nigga wears pajamas with the butts cut out" diss the other day. thanks and props to whoever said that shit, it made me look good.

im also trying to make "this nigga wears glasses" a catchy phrase.

there is comedic gold hidden in these 12oz threads, some of the best laughs ive had. also, i get to steal peoples shit and use it in real life.

for example: i dropped the "this nigga wears pajamas with the butts cut out" diss the other day. thanks and props to whoever said that shit, it made me look good.

im also trying to make "this nigga wears glasses" a catchy phrase.

hahaha. thats awesome

I've been trying to get "this nigga wears glasses" to catch on too.........but in Aus, its not exactly working. I just get a lot of these..... :confused:

hahaha. thats awesome

I've been trying to get "this nigga wears glasses" to catch on too.........but in Aus, its not exactly working. I just get a lot of these..... :confused:[/QUOTe

i just go around the streets humming "oontz oontz oontz" mostly

it seems to go down really well with the ladies

/no sarcasm

I use Oontz all the time.

It is catchy, and 'this nigga wears glasses' i wish would catch on too.

But I hear you kmart, I can imagine the looks you get. It goes down well with my serbian wigger mates though. They love me giving them shit about being wiggers too much so...

I have been battered and crushed on the oz... and I've laughed all the way... I like to take all of your shit talk, and use it on my friends like it's original... and they think Im mad funny & creative. So thanks oz. And this poll should be in brick slayers for real... "SEE: Chicago, Baltimore, Denver threads for reference" Everybody in brick slayers gets butt hurt. :lol:

he's not here to be part of same fake ass e-community.

And participating and making 12oz better is all good, but what the fuck, don't PARTICIPATE

in wet t-shirt contests and show yer ass threads if you're gonna get offended when some e-nerds say "post yer vag"

See, this is the problem with Channel 0 lately. What some of you new jacks see as "some fake ass e-community" was actually a sort of community before you showed up. A lot of the older people on here have met friends, families, crews, painting partners, etc. based on that. They see the internet as a way to meet people, discuss common interests, and make friends. Unfortunately, as the balance started to tip in favor of people who just see the internet as a place that they could talk shit and act like assholes without consequences, a lot of the quality posters stopped enjoying it, and stopped posting. Talk shit about Catface if you want, but I certainly don't see you starting 30 page threads and getting almost every girl on here to post pictures of their tits and asses. Nor do I see you making interesting photo threads with entertaining stories behind them. I see a hundred idiots posting stupid bullshit, and maybe thirty people that seem like they have anything interesting or entertaining to say stopping by every now and then.

In answer to the question, no, I don't get "butt hurt" if people try to insult me on here. Then again, that almost never happens, because I generally don't say stupid shit or try to argue with people. On the other hand, I do get a little pissed when I see kids who have been on here for a year or two acting like they run the place, or like it doesn't matter if they're ruining it because "it's just the internet." If the site doesn't mean anything to you, why don't you leave it to the people who made it awesome in the first place, and go find somewhere else to act like an immature retard?

/Not directed at eatso

• Like 4

Talk shit about Catface if you want, but I certainly don't see you starting 30 page threads and getting almost every girl on here to post pictures of their tits and asses. Nor do I see you making interesting photo threads with entertaining stories behind them. I see a hundred idiots posting stupid bullshit, and maybe thirty people that seem like they have anything interesting or entertaining to say stopping by every now and then.

/Not directed at eatso

how is that not directed at me?

secondly,

I know plenty of people from 12 oz and a few I've had the pleasure of getting to be friends with in the real.

and as for fake ass community, yeah that's what it is, just cuz you use it to make friends doesn't mean we all have too.

you and your clique of people you communicate with do not get to dictate what the rest of us do on this site.

and as far as being new?

SINCE WHEN THE FUCK DOES WASTING MORE TIME ON THE INTERNET THAN SOMEONE ELSE ALLOW YOU TO HOLD SOME FALSE SENSE OF DIGITAL SUPERIORITY?

it doesn't matter how long you've been here

or you're fucking post count.

I don't have to make fucking threads if i don't want to and if i do and you don't like it then I'm sure you'll make it know or else continue on your merry way.

and quality to you is not quality for everyone.

understandably a majority of people can make the common agreement that someone just blows dick, i.e. om om

he sucked everyone knew it.

but that doesn't mean we're always going to agree.

anyway, I'm ranting, I enjoy reading your posts.

no vile hate spiting, just saying my peace.

I got mad love for all my niggas

SHOUT OUTS

the 12oz failboat squad

the dirty DL

CATVAG FOR BEING A CONSTANT SOURCE OF INSPIRATION

and most importantly my momma

for raising me right yall! I'm out!

*when doves cry starts playing as I exit the thread.

I'd like to see that.

Anyway, I meant that my whole post wasn't specifically aimed at you, because after I wrote it, it kind of sounded like I was trying to be a dick to you, which I wasn't. I don't think having a high post count makes someone an authority by any means (although it does probably mean that they have contributed a lot to the site), but I do think that you need to recognize that some people have been around here for several years and that they have a much larger perspective on Ch 0.

Imagine if you found a cool spot to hang out. There's a bunch of funny and interesting people there, you get along with most of them, there's a good vibe overall, and everyone is having fun. Then a bunch of kids show up because they heard how cool this place was, and they want to be a part of it. But they start acting like fools, annoying everyone, shouting about stupid shit, getting drunk and trying to fight with people that are just there to have a good time. So the people that made it fun to be there in the first place stop showing up as often, which naturally makes it less fun to be there. Now and then, one of them tries to liven things up, but they get either drowned out or harassed by the assholes. Eventually, the place stops being awesome.

You can see how that would be annoying, huh?

What cracks me up is Wallbanger's obviously trying to throw subliminal jabs at me with that whole rant about how the new assholes are "fucking up 12oz", yet his point is mute because I've been here longer than him.

And dawgs, Ch0 is def more entertaining these days than it was when I first started comming around.

You're just mad that more actual graff niggas are in here cracking up and having fun.

You miss the "good old days" of psudo intelectual coffee shop yuppie talk. :lol:

What cracks me up is Wallbanger's obviously trying to throw subliminal jabs at me with that whole rant about how the new assholes are "fucking up 12oz", yet his point is mute because I've been here longer than him.

And dawgs, Ch0 is def more entertaining these days than it was when I first started comming around.

You're just mad that more actual graff niggas are in here cracking up and having fun.

You miss the "good old days" of psudo intelectual coffee shop yuppie talk. :lol:

i pretty much never pull the graff card because I'm clearly a nobody who hasn't painted in years,,, but YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?

"actual graff niggas," meaning not yourself, right? :lol:

I love when people try to pull that card and they're a fucking nobody in the world of graffiti. HAHAHHAH.

Talking all this shit-- don't make me put you on blast, homo. Just because you hang with "graff niggas" doesnt make you one. It actually makes you a graff groupie.

i pretty much never pull the graff card because I'm clearly a nobody who hasn't painted in years,,, but YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?

"actual graff niggas," meaning not yourself, right? :lol:

I love when people try to pull that card and they're a fucking nobody in the world of graffiti. HAHAHHAH.

Talking all this shit-- don't make me put you on blast, homo. Just because you hang with "graff niggas" doesnt make you one. It actually makes you a graff groupie.

You obviously have no fucking clue what you're talking about. I'm no fucking Seen but my name rings bells where I'm from.

If you actually wrote graffiti at all I might almost take offense.

Nice try though you closet ass dike.