You Ever Bust A Nut So Good It Made Your Knees Buckle?

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my girl has to "spoon" me before falling asleep. she's grown dependant on it, and it can be a pain in the ass sometimes. still though, i don't mind. the only problem is she's got a body temperature that one ups the sun. the other night we were busting each others balls all night. so we go to bed, and she cuddles up on me and the heat was on fucking HIGH. so like a tourettes case, i blurt out "get off me you hot bag of shit!"

i don't recommend saying that, even if you're joking. it took a lot of ass kissing to get over that one.

but i'm down with the cuddle game. falling asleep, and waking up like that is always nice. back sweat is not though.

i'm a fan of the cuddle till she falls asleep pushing away and sleeping on my own side of the bed...

yet somehow in the morning i still wake up with her laying on me, its still nice

that way i didnt sleep the whole night sweating my ass off with her ontop of me and my arm numb

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH. and she got mad at that?

she gave me the "i'm mad guilt trip." she likes to threaten me by saying "i'm going to put my finger in your ass when you're asleep." so she pulled that one on me, we laughed, and then we went to bed. i'm actually lucky to have the relationship i have. but i'm telling you, if she ever fingers my butt --i'm going to need serious counseling. she's laotion, and she grew up doing those crazy fingered folk dances. so her shit bends and pops all crazy. that scares the hell out of me and my sleeping butthole.

amateurs.

STFU NOOB!!!!!

what you know hoe?

on a side note.

i finished with my lady.

im glad its over, she gets straight up stupid sometimes (during)

and as always, i have girl sauce on the bottom of my shirt.

but i love how the female orgasm makes a bitch stop trippin.

she was all bummin cause im leaving early tonight to paint.

now shes all "have fun!"

rad.

i just got dne fucking for like 12 hrs straight

my dick feels like hamburger cverd with glass and lemon juice

knees buckling from a nut? no, but one time i came so hard my belt buckled.

as for cudling, i like using titties for a pillow. its orthapedic or something

yup...its because of this...

The ear popping is due to excessive dopamine-adrenalin conversion during orgasm while your tissue and nerves in and around your ear lack relaxin/elastin Prostaglandin—which is needed to withhold the orgasmic contraction due to a sequence of adrenalin surges during or after orgasm.

Your auditory nerve is suddenly compressed by the tissue contraction and suffers from the interruption of nutritional supply due to a sudden contraction of the arteries. This results in nervous numbness.

fuck walking after a good knee buckling nut

i lay my ass down a light a cigarette

and go back to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep sllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp

Sometimes I bust nuts that feel like I'm doing whipits.

Like the whole "wawawawawawawawawa" sound effects and full body tingling and shit.

Anybody else get that shit?

yeah, this is similar to what i was explaining earlier. i'll usually close my eyes, and it's as if i can see nerve endings in my eyes going off. does that make sense? try it next time. it's almost like little flashes, or patterns.