Breaking Bad

japillahan

FUCKING Awesome.

For those who haven't seen it. go here

http://www.filebox.com/af073ilxat7l

******* SPOILER ALERT*****PHOTOS AND PLOT DISCUSSION FOR EPISODE 1****************

;

OK....So this is from Season 1 Episode 1.The pilot

tumblr_m78lsrz43C1r159loo1_500.jpg

This is Season 5 episode 1. HMMMM.

tumblr_m78ml0NRl51r1hp6jo10_500.png

tumblr_m78he4hxM91rucuxfo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m78ml0NRl51r1hp6jo4_r1_500.png

tumblr_m78lmovqNN1r12u45o2_500.gif

tumblr_m78ml0NRl51r1hp6jo3_500.png

tumblr_m78lmovqNN1r12u45o1_500.gif

Walt alone. no family. fake name. celebrating his birthday, by himself, while buying a m-62.

and then the gun dealer says...

tumblr_m78nblvMRa1r12u45o1_250.gif

and when he goes out to walts car it has a nh license plate

tumblr_m78k96FSv81rwsqbxo1_500.png

I'm guessing Walt disappeared from AB, and returned after keeping a low profile, and is going after whoever was after him. This is all a flash forward to the end of the season I'm guessing. Just like the opening to season 2 episode 1, showed Walts pool with that doll burnt to a crisp in some parts, and the bodies in the front driveway. It was a flash foward of what was to come with the plane crash. HMMMM..

I will say I was a little confused as to the opening. I'm assuming Walt is hiding from someone. Hair grown out, NH drivers License, buying a machine gun. Either because someone is higher up than GUS, like the people at that BLEDGE MEDRICAL corporation. (Clips from next weeks episode-*** CLIP HERE >>> http://safe.tumblr.com/safe/video/27309586773/500 ) and they're after him.

Ted is not Dead.....

tumblr_m78ml0NRl51r1hp6jo2_500.png

This is big!!!! Gus's real info???? Or his Boss??? putting money through to someone else? Off shore accounts.....

tumblr_m78iv2AZVo1rnn5x7o1_500.png

Also Hank is on the case.

tumblr_m78he4hxM91rucuxfo5_1280.jpg

sneak peak for episode 2 season 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA2fCS-SORw&feature=player_embedded

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks husk.. you are such a pimp. logging in has been such a bitch. im on my phone right now. yeah, they left us hanging like a motherfucker at the end. skyler looks scared as fuck and is hella submisive. i think you are right about there being someone high up then gus. i mean that dude was making billions he could not of been the only one. but who evr this mystery person is- did not seem to have a presence in any of the past seasons

• Like 1

Madrigal is definitely Gus' former employer. He always seemed like more of a manager than a boss. Madrigal owned the Pollos Hermanos franchise as well as the laundry place. When Hank called Madrigal to get info he got some dirt from an intern but when he called back she had been replaced and they weren't saying shit to him. This is from the Breaking Bad wiki...

"Madrigal Electromotive GmbH is an enormous, multifaceted manufacturing, construction and shipping concern headquartered in Hannover, Germany. They are what you call "highly diversified" with the nearest corporate office in Houston, TX.

Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (abbrevated GmbH, GesmbH or Ges.m.b.H.) (English: company with limited liability) is a type of legal entity very common in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and other Central European countries. The name of the GmbH form emphasizes the fact that the owners (Gesellschafter, also known as members) of the entity are not personally liable for the company's debts.

All of this info suggests (to me at least) that Fring had some major involvement with other people from Europe higher up than he was. The whole limited liability thing is perfect for protecting their own asses in case shit goes wrong. Looks like Walt is gonna need more than that light machine gun to win this one.

*edit - HUSK that trailer is spot on with what I'm saying. I can't wait until next week!

Yup! I had this discussion wit BBS during the 4th season, as to that company having someone who actually controlled Gus. Like you said the clip confirms it. Hank was going after them asking questions about the equipment and the company itself, and then they were asking for his name and badge number. Plus with the off shore cayman account they just found. I think this will lead the cops to someone at the company, or to a fake identity. This shit is amazing. I literally watched the show both times it aired, standing up in front of the tv for both hours. As if i was watching a championship game of my favorite sports team. Plus every episode seems like they;re not going to waste any time with filler stuff, thus being the last season. Also in the clip for next weeks, That girl Mike is talking to is a former associate/employee of Gus. Hmmm. Also the part where Mike is going to a house, and the person inside has a gun pointed through the peep hole. OMG! Cannot wait. i have something to look forward to through the week now. LOL.

**EDIT** I can't tell if that is Mike inside, waiting with the gun, because you cannot really make out who is coming up to the house. I mean it does look like Mike but its not definite. Thoughts?

ok... listen up, toys. in exactly five days... you will watch, and i'm not even going to give you a spoiler warning: this is what happens... and if i'm wrong, you can talk all the shit you fags want... and you watch the first episode, which i've seen not just one, but just finished watching episode 6 and about to start 7...

in the first episode, you will see walt jr. getting angry because he want's a new laptop and wants to buy it with his own money by working at his parents car wash.........

GO FUCK YOURSELVES, and when you see all this shit in a few days, then talk shit to me about how i dont have the dvd's in my fucking dvd player as we speak. Dumbass nobody knowing herbs. guess what, just because i am friends with "famous" people doesn't mean shit. just means that i get to see shit before YOU do. "famous" people are just people.

haha... i just ruined the first episode for you!

i can't wait to see your replies in five days.

Incase you really have the episodes and may have watched out of order I cut out most of what you described. But it looks like you were full of shit all along! Neg this TOY

Now, onto last night's episode. The open was the craziest part for me... The magnet seemed, a little far reaching. Don't get me wrong, the episode was amazing but I really hope we get some more back story on Gus and Max, and his family...

The Ted situation really surprised me. He's just going to give up right away? I was expecting that to be a whole other mess to deal with. I mean imagine if he ratted it would have been great to see the chaos. And they even made it seem like it would be, what with Saul's reaction last season and the "The police may call" clip. Oh well, I wasn't as blown away as I thought I'd be, but I'll be patient as BB never disappoints...

One thing I didn't understand. What was Sal holding in that bag? It looked like a paper tube and Sal was complaining and said something like "If Huell broke it, everyone in that room would be dead." Is that how the 'Lily of the Valley' was delivered to that kid?

It was the ricin cigarette. He meant the vile inside of it could have broke in Huell's "hot dog fingers" making the poison airborne. They have yet to say how Saul delivered the lily of the valley-although probably on a visit to Andrea. On that one maybe Crawl space or End Times he tells Jesse he doesn't mind dropping off checks every week like Ed Macmahon, and he gets all friendly with Brock, talking about school. He probably gave him some candy Walt somehow combined with the lily...

Photos from Episode 1.

tumblr_m7a54lPX0R1rx38jco1_500.png

tumblr_m7a58hn8er1rx38jco1_500.png

tumblr_m7a5aasgAO1rx38jco1_500.png

tumblr_m7a5bjub7r1rx38jco1_500.png

"BECAUSE I SAID SO" - Walt is making sure they know whose in charge now. Awesome!

tumblr_m7a5dkxKVa1rx38jco1_500.png

tumblr_m7a5hab8FC1rx38jco1_500.png

tumblr_m7a5iu62ez1rx38jco1_500.png

tumblr_m7a5kvdZZ31rx38jco1_500.png

"I FORGIVE YOU" - Walt ... -- I just laughed when i heard this. Walt coming off like a true Boss. I can;t really explain how i see this, I'm sure everyone can get what I mean by that. I just can't get it from my head to on here. It's the way he said it, was just like making her feel that she is lucky that he is letting it go so easily, and topping it off, by saying "i forgive you"

tumblr_m79zkfLIpk1qzi7nso1_500.png

tumblr_m79zkfLIpk1qzi7nso2_500.png

welcome to the circus, germs. that "spoiler" was simply to fuck with you all because i enjoy mind fucking you. i have seen the first 7 episodes, in fact, just got off the phone with ron jeremy talking shit to him regarding the show. don't believe me, call the badger himself and ask him about the show and if he know's his illegitimate son, is putting out records under the name, HAR MAR SUPERSTAR... 323.876.4080.

think, i'm REALLY HONESTLY GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS IN SEASON FIVE? HA! EAT A FAT ONE. BUT I WILL TELL YOU A FAMILY MEMBER DIES VERY VERY SOON.

welcome to the circus, germs. that "spoiler" was simply to fuck with you all because i enjoy mind fucking you. i have seen the first 7 episodes, in fact, just got off the phone with ron jeremy talking shit to him regarding the show. don't believe me, call the badger himself and ask him about the show and if he know's his illegitimate son, is putting out records under the name, HAR MAR SUPERSTAR... 323.876.4080.

think, i'm REALLY HONESTLY GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS IN SEASON FIVE? HA! EAT A FAT ONE. BUT I WILL TELL YOU A FAMILY MEMBER DIES VERY VERY SOON.

I'm not even going to respond to this.........

bozo-the-clown.jpg

hey bustanut team e thug... i like how you think you know "me", and you wont tell me who you are? fuck yourself hiding behind a computer monitor. fucking chump.

obviously you arent a FRIEND because a FRIEND would realize the shit i posted was true, you dumb fuck. posting old ms and fb pages is reallll scaryyy seeing that im not worried, not actively writing, and the only active crimes i do are waste time on here with the likes of fools like you. until then,

keep my name fresh on your lips,

jealosy is a bitch.

on with the show...

just got off the phone with ron jeremy talking shit to him regarding the show. don't believe me, call the badger himself and ask him about the show and if he know's his illegitimate son, is putting out records under the name, HAR MAR SUPERSTAR... 323.876.4080.

2h49gmr.jpg

lolwut

• Like 2