Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DID NOT READ ROCK THE ASSBAH'S IDIOTIC SPOILERS.

Seriously, I'd rather sit here and speculate with everyone about what will happen this season than actually know. There's no fun in that. After the firsts episode maybe I'll go back and read what he said to see if he got anything right. I'm sure they put out fake episodes/scripts to protect the final season from being leaked by assholes like him...We shall see

"You hate people on here? Why are you on here. To me by boasting you know a tv celebrity it seems your trying to come off as Mr cool internet dude. When in reality you just come off as a smug asshole like "HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME, BUT I HATE ALL OF YOU, BUT LOOK AT WHO I KNOW". Yeah if thats true, good for you. This is your greatest life achievement. You're the asshole who promised your "boy" Aaron Paul you wouldn't say or show anything, and here you are a few hours later after someone called your bluff, you are completely spilling the whole plot to the first episode out of bitterness. It's the internet. Faceless human being hiding behind screen names. Learn to cope with sarcasm and comments."

first off, dumbfuck... i never promised my friend anything. he hates graffiti. in fact. here's a flick of him buffing some that was tagged on his house. his real name isn't even aaron paul. so, yeah, i get a kick outta coming on 12oz and laughing because i KNOW EVERYONE loves the show... if you love the show, you should see some of his films... i'd suggest WASTED. fucking great. but, whatever, you can post pics from fucking season 4 jizzing your pants watching re-run after re-run, while i actually watch season five episode 7 while eating microwaved pizza and drinking stolen champagne. dork.

oh and heres the man himself being as cycle so eloquently wrote next to one of my favorite cycle pieces of all time (here's one fer ya buff jerks!)

206459_10150146084699435_1010638_n.jpg

Another promo. When he says he'll kill Gus. And congrats on me getting to you, you all umad to the point you try to spoil? :lol:

we should all tweet aaron paul and tell him his graffiti friend sure is neat and how, by going to great lengths he sure showed us all how lame we are in comparison to his feet-up-lost-watchin-non-toy-actor-friend-having self.

I would but I don't have a twitter. Maybe I'll make one just to do that.

• Like 1

I once met Angel Lansbury. I bet you're all right proper fucking jealous now, innit.

I'm really gonna miss Gus and the hot Messican this season. I was thinking about how much I disliked Walt by the end of last season, I wonder if he'll start off with being like that now Gus is gone or, if he'll be back to his mild mannered self?

I didn't read the spoilers, Rock, you're a big meanie.

I'm super excited for next week, I'm giving myself a Breaking Bad mani. Drawing tiny guns on my nails isn't as hard as I'd imagined.

• Like 1