Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yes, and YES! LOL.

breaking_bad34-e1340821024845.jpg

This backs up this theory. Walt and Jesse in a house, which although resembles Walts actual home, it could be another house which like you said they are using to cook. HMMMM. Fucking shit! Almost down to 5 days.

That looks like Walt's house. The curtains and the table match (but the couch is darker in Walt's house) from the trailer. But that brings up another question. Why are they in Walt's house wearing their cooking uniforms?

I just watched another trailer, "Where season 4 left off," and Hank says that they were gonna look into how Tio Salamaca got the bomb.

ok... listen up, toys. in exactly five days... you will watch, and i'm not even going to give you a spoiler warning: this is what happens... and if i'm wrong, you can talk all the shit you fags want... and you watch the first episode, which i've seen not just one, but just finished watching episode 6 and about to start 7...

in the first episode, you will see walt jr. getting angry because he want's a new laptop and wants to buy it with his own money by working at his parents car wash. BOTH parents are against the idea. you will see walt and hank get extremely drunk, and hank ask walt a bunch of questions hinting that he knows something is up with him... you will see jesse buy a black truck, drive into the desert, pick up a hitchhiking girl named Aiyanna. they smoke a joint. pull the truck over at a deserted shack, and all of a sudden, a biker gang approaches. jesse wants to run, but Aiyanna has already stolen the keys out of his truck and he has his gun in the back of his jeans. the bikers roll up, and they're five indian biker gang dudes all wearing patches that look exactly like Aiyanna. one of the bikers starts talking shit to jesse, and he threatens to blow the dudes head off. the biker tosses a satchel at jesse, it hits him, and he ignores it as it falls to the ground. they start talking about how they know who he is, and he tells them gus is dead. they know. Aiyanna steals one of their bikes and they're intimidated by her. they drive off a bike short two of them ride bitch on four bikes. jesse asks her if he'll see her again (they made out before the bikers showed up when they were stoned) and she goes, "i guess we'll see," and rides off. then jesse shows up at walt's car wash and walt takes jesse into the completely empty basement. "are you thinking what i'm" thinking he says? jesse says he's nuts, walt wants to start cooking in this basement, and long story short... hank and gomez find surveillance footage from gus's laundromat/meth lab that has "all kinds of crispy critters" as gomez puts it along with other shit. the EPA has taken over the clean-up, and walt is popping painkillers. then jesse and hank go see saul and saul tries to tell them that theyre fucked because gus obviously had many employees who saw both of them and it's only a matter of time before they get found out. hank realizes saul just wants more money and explains to jesse that he's trying to extort them, and that gus obviously had a boss that saul knows. then there's a scene where jesse goes home on the last episode i just watched and mike is sitting on a couch. jesse is scared as fuck. mike goes, give me the bag kid, and jesse tosses it to him telling him that he never even opened it. "so i take it, you met Aiyanna" mike says... good thing you didn't open the bag. jesse asks how mike knows her, mike says in a roundabout way, that jesse's a fucking idiot for going into the desert alone and picking up a hitchhiker and that he personally KNEW Ayianna's mom, and all the biker's worked for a rival gang against gus. then BOOM two cars crash in front of jesse's house. fade to black. im about to watch episode seven. GO FUCK YOURSELVES, and when you see all this shit in a few days, then talk shit to me about how i dont have the dvd's in my fucking dvd player as we speak. Dumbass nobody knowing herbs. guess what, just because i am friends with "famous" people doesn't mean shit. just means that i get to see shit before YOU do. "famous" people are just people.

haha... i just ruined the first episode for you!

i can't wait to see your replies in five days.

I'm betting they cook in houses or buildings they will pretend they're fumigating. I've seen spoiler pics with big fumigation tents and Jessie wearing a pest control jacket... Plus at the wrap party Aaron and Bryan were dressed up as roaches...

Also there's no way dude has a DVD of season 5, lol. I don't care if Vince Gilligan is your dad and Aaron's your brother you don't have shit

the fumigation tents are the epa cleaning up the explosion sites, the pest control jacket is when jesse is doing something to save his own ass. ha! and no vince isn't my dad, aaron's a friend not a brother... but guess what, i also watched the entire first three lord of the rings the first year it was out. there is another member on here who was at my house in sf watching all three with me and my best friend, who's now dead... but guess what. knowing people in the entertainment industry is pretty chill when you want to see shit before everyone else. im supposed to be getting a copy of the new hobbit film within the next two weeks! suck one.:lol:

then jesse and hank go see saul and saul tries to tell them that theyre fucked because gus obviously had many employees who saw both of them and it's only a matter of time before they get found out. hank realizes saul just wants more money and explains to jesse that he's trying to extort them, and that gus obviously had a boss that saul knows.

what a twist

a.)no, i just hate most of the "people here"

b.) it's not a theory... it's a fact.

you tell me in five days, when you see for yourself.

You hate people on here? Why are you on here. To me by boasting you know a tv celebrity it seems your trying to come off as Mr cool internet dude. When in reality you just come off as a smug asshole like "HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME, BUT I HATE ALL OF YOU, BUT LOOK AT WHO I KNOW". Yeah if thats true, good for you. This is your greatest life achievement. You're the asshole who promised your "boy" Aaron Paul you wouldn't say or show anything, and here you are a few hours later after someone called your bluff, you are completely spilling the whole plot to the first episode out of bitterness. It's the internet. Faceless human being hiding behind screen names. Learn to cope with sarcasm and comments.

005BGV_Aaron_Paul_007.jpg

• Like 1

and thats not from season 5 you shmuck. Thats from Season 4 .

breaking-bad-season-4-cast-image-600x422.jpg

EPIC FAIL....TOY.

first, geek... just because you found some promo shot after a desperate google attempt to prove me wrong doesnt mean that they dont use the SAME FUCKING truck, fake meth, and prop guns for season five? you think they're going to toss the shit and buy all new shit when they NEVER BLEW THE TRUCK UP YET? OOPS! ANOTHER SPOILER! HOWABOUT I TELL YOU WHO GETS KILLED NEXT... HERE'S A CLUE, IT'S A FAMILY MEMBER! woop woop woop... oh, and do you ever go to "JESSE'S" (and his fiance's) new place and watch LOST pilot's? i dont think so. TOY

30221_397609039434_1917922_n.jpg

do your homework next time before bringing your b-game before the king.

You're a fucking idiot. LOOK! of course it's the same truck, it's got the pile of meth in the same place, and Jesse is holding the fucking same Gun. In the SEASON 4 CAST PHOTO!. again...Season 4.

229811_10150171700619435_2767533_n.jpg

The lighting and the pile of meth and the gun are all the same. Your going to tell me they did the exact same set up for what in season 5 exactly? I doubt there is a scene with this exact setup somewhere in season 5. SHMUCK!

breaking-bad-season-4-cast-image-600x422.jpg

Please tell me more about who you hang out with or know. Your childish antics intrigue me. Like some little dying kid who gets to spend a day with his favorite sports star, then brags about it to everyone he knows/doesn't know.

Also...The king? The king of what? knowing Aaron Paul in real life....You rock!

tumblr_m6x5g8kxTu1qe1j63o1_500.gif

tumblr_m6x5laCtaW1r4iw3mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6x5laCtaW1r4iw3mo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m6pzwdbf4t1qfpj66o1_500.png

tumblr_m6pzufoQcl1qfpj66o1_500.png

mind blown

"You hate people on here? Why are you on here. To me by boasting you know a tv celebrity it seems your trying to come off as Mr cool internet dude. When in reality you just come off as a smug asshole like "HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME, BUT I HATE ALL OF YOU, BUT LOOK AT WHO I KNOW". Yeah if thats true, good for you. This is your greatest life achievement. You're the asshole who promised your "boy" Aaron Paul you wouldn't say or show anything, and here you are a few hours later after someone called your bluff, you are completely spilling the whole plot to the first episode out of bitterness. It's the internet. Faceless human being hiding behind screen names. Learn to cope with sarcasm and comments."

first off, dumbfuck... i never promised my friend anything. he hates graffiti. in fact. here's a flick of him buffing some that was tagged on his house. his real name isn't even aaron paul. so, yeah, i get a kick outta coming on 12oz and laughing because i KNOW EVERYONE loves the show... if you love the show, you should see some of his films... i'd suggest WASTED. fucking great. but, whatever, you can post pics from fucking season 4 jizzing your pants watching re-run after re-run, while i actually watch season five episode 7 while eating microwaved pizza and drinking stolen champagne. dork.

oh and heres the man himself being as cycle so eloquently wrote next to one of my favorite cycle pieces of all time (here's one fer ya buff jerks!)

206459_10150146084699435_1010638_n.jpg

i keep my word with my friends.[/size].. i can however tell you one thing. lots of people die.

I'm posting the past seasons photos to try and cover up your mess. You were acting childish, like the kid who got the new toy, but no one can see it. As for you and your bootleg copy. Congrats. You will probably blow through it, be done in a day or two. While everyones anticipation leading to each episode will be much greater than your "i'm so fucking cool,watching the whole season in a day before it even airs. Then I'm all like "HA HA!", i've seen the whole season. I know aaron paul but thats not even his real name" Whatever DOUGH!. No spoilers please. This show is too go to be ruined by some narcissistic casbah.

remember cup the balls.....

yep. real toy to be lounging at a friends house. what's toy is how jealous all of you get that im five days ahead of you, oh wait... episode 7 just finished.... 7 WEEKS AHEAD of all you slowpokes. get your game up before you try to talk shit to me on the internet. i spent my day racking, riding bikes (and no, i didn't say fixed gear), catching tags, going to the beach, eating sushi, fucking a cute girl, and drinking stolen champagne while watching season five and talking shit to all of you about it. hahaha. herbs. what'd you do, paint some legal walls with ironlak you bought, draw in your sketchbooks and jerk off on coke?

anyways... on with the show...

oh yeah, and season five is the best one hands down. because it's the LAST one. womp womp womp.

I'm posting the past seasons photos to try and cover up your mess. You were acting childish, like the kid who got the new toy, but no one can see it. As for you and your bootleg copy. Congrats. You will probably blow through it, be done in a day or two. While everyones anticipation leading to each episode will be much greater than your "i'm so fucking cool,watching the whole season in a day before it even airs. Then I'm all like "HA HA!", i've seen the whole season. I know aaron paul but thats not even his real name" Whatever DOUGH!. No spoilers please. This show is too go to be ruined by some narcissistic casbah.

remember cup the balls.....

posting in big fonts doesn't change the fact that you took what i said out of context. did i post any pics or photos or footage of season five? no. i just told you losers what happens in the first episode to rain on your parade. because i like doing things that make other people angry and me happy... kinda like the way i live my entire life. and yes i am narcissistic. and im not ruining any show, just making your blood pressure go up and hopefully ruining your mood. :lol:

You're definitely not ruining my mood, mostly just my sleep but thats ok. This is comical to me. To be conversing with such a clown on the internet. I don't get to do this very often.

As for me taking something out of context? You said "and dont even ASK for a copy, a single freeze frame pic, or anything." When someone says anything, usually that implies anything. Which in your case was you blurting out the whole plot. How is it ok with your "boy" to say what happens in the show (in detail) but god forbid Aaron would be upset if you posted a still.LOL

i spent my day racking, riding bikes (and no, i didn't say fixed gear), catching tags, going to the beach, eating sushi, fucking a cute girl, and drinking stolen champagne while watching season five and talking shit to all of you about it. hahaha. herbs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See you in the morning, to keep our argument going.

yep. real toy to be lounging at a friends house. what's toy is how jealous all of you get that im five days ahead of you, oh wait... episode 7 just finished.... 7 WEEKS AHEAD of all you slowpokes. get your game up before you try to talk shit to me on the internet. i spent my day racking, riding bikes (and no, i didn't say fixed gear), catching tags, going to the beach, eating sushi, fucking a cute girl, and drinking stolen champagne while watching season five and talking shit to all of you about it. hahaha. herbs. what'd you do, paint some legal walls with ironlak you bought, draw in your sketchbooks and jerk off on coke?

anyways... on with the show...

oh yeah, and season five is the best one hands down. because it's the LAST one. womp womp womp.

26708.jpg

• Like 1