Breaking Bad

japillahan

do you think that each independent restaurant chain that madrigal owns is a separate distribution avenue for different drugs in different regions?

the feeling i get from this season is that walt's definitely gonna have some sort of adverse consequence from pushing forward. it's fucking crazy to think how far this show has come. jessie calling himself captain cook and driving that pos car to global corporations being involved in manufacturing meth.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Gus donated to some community projects, I remember an episode where Gus was at the police station and saw Walt there (I think).

Assuming Gus was at Merkert's place after one of the charity organisation events.

Queue HUSK with the screen caps and detailed rundown on what we're talking about :D

This...

Got to go to work, But I got nothing to do tonight but sit on here. LOL. I'll post some shit.

do you think that each independent restaurant chain that madrigal owns is a separate distribution avenue for different drugs in different regions?

the feeling i get from this season is that walt's definitely gonna have some sort of adverse consequence from pushing forward. it's fucking crazy to think how far this show has come. jessie calling himself captain cook and driving that pos car to global corporations being involved in manufacturing meth.

Yep. I know that the Los Pollos was obviously the hub for Walters Product, and could also be possible, that the drugs went to all the other chains across the country, but come to think of it , I can't remember how much they actually cooked. Was it like 200 lbs a container? times 5-6 1000 -1200 lbs a week. I don't think thats enough for the world. Maybe the southwest / west. It's definitely going to be some shit that Walt has stirred up seeing as how he disappeared grew his hair out and came back to by a fucking M-62. OMG!!!! CAN'T WAIT.

Just some miscellaneous stuff from the past seasons.

tumblr_m7p62irdxr1rzipspo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7p7mp8RHr1rph8hbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7p9psd6Ln1qcd62ro1_500.png

tumblr_m7pa11tuHK1qzauquo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7pfdlnGni1qgsi4xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7pashTAYx1r80o2go1_500.gif

tumblr_m7p9gs6RaO1r2ufijo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7p2akph5s1qahsd5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7lzvkNfli1r5b09io1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_m7lzvkNfli1r5b09io2_r2_500.gif

tumblr_m7ooezh86l1rusk3so1_500.png

tumblr_m7oh61tslE1qzz1v9o1_500.png

Love every shot with mike in it. Amazing Cinematography.

tumblr_m7omqujgH61rntskeo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7olqg0RwA1qdkqlco1_500.png

and THIS......

What does this mean? kind of won? flashbacks with Gus.? hmmmmm. Fucking shit I just want to see the next episode.

Shot from next weeks episode

tumblr_m7o63nJHcZ1qc0o3ko1_500.jpg

"I’ve always been impressed by this show’s refusal to do that one trick where, let’s say, two characters hug and the camera shows one of them glaring, dead-eyed off into space while the other character can’t see. All the same, there were a whole lot of pointed looks in this episode. Hank’s expression when his soon to be ex-boss (can I just call him Not Sam Elliot?) talked about how Gus, a D.E.A. booster who came to his house for a barbecue, had actually all along been someone else completely, standing right in front of him. Hank’s face after that seemed to imply that he was putting the pieces together about Walt, but that could’ve been a perfectly fair misdirection. There was one like this last season actually, when Hank was unraveling his theory about Gus and the camera kept flashing on Gomez and also Not Sam Elliot in a way that made it seem like they were perhaps in on it too. At the time I remember thinking it was way too much of a regular cop-show move for “Breaking Bad,” but so far it seems to have been just a misdirection Gilligan was throwing at us (although Gomez could still be dirty). I can so clearly picture Gus teaching Not Sam Elliot how to fold a tinfoil pouch when barbecuing sea bass that it might have been a flashback scene."

Starlene kine on breaking bad final season episode 2

http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/culture/2012/07/6273285/breaking-bad-final-season-wizard-abq?top-featured-2

Gus is the one who called hank to warn him about the twins coming to shoot him. If you go back, Gus didnt want them around at all, and they wanted to kill walt, who at the time was still very important to gus. He wanted him to train gale in the ways of the good cook. Gus called hank so that he would shoot it out and try to kill one or both of the twins. Gus was apart from the cartel, and the twins were part of that cartel. Just sayin

• Like 1

The scenes with Skyler were SO uncomfortable, I actually felt for her, for the first time ever. Fantastic acting!!

The fact those vacuum scenes were so enthralling just goes to show the quality of the writing and direction. Next week seems like an awfully long ways away :(

At risk of sounding like a chauvinistic pig, can't Skyler just be a supportive wife?

Like I understand that she's concerned about Walt's criminal tendencies but she really isn't doing him any favours by being all prissy about it.

And if she's really that upset, why doesn't she just leave instead of being so moody all the time.

Skyler for president!

• Like 1

i've been with this shit from the start. never been lost a once.

nows the time. i can't for the life of me remember the lost poison cigarette

scenario. i remember jesse needed to kill walt cause he thought dude

poisoned the little kid?? then it was no where to be found?? wtf fuck was walt doing at the beginning of the last episode? flashback? idfk what was going on there...someone hit'me withit.

jessie was gonna kill gus with a cigarette laced with ricin, a poisonous substance. jessie believed that he lost the cigarette and brock had somehow got a hold of it. jessie thought gus had poisoned brock, but walt convinced jessie that gus had poisoned the kid. this was the catalyst for them to try and kill gus together rather than walt acting alone.

the scene from this season where walt and saul are talking in his office lets the viewers know that walt in fact did poison brock. walt got the cigarette back from saul and made a fake, so jessie could find it and ultimately remove any uncertainty that he might have about walt poisoning brock.

Also, I dont think that Merket had anything to do with Gus. I think that he is seriously bummed out that Gus wasnt who he thought he was.

Merket didnt listnen to Hank about it because Hank is a fucking fool. All of his career moves have been windfalls to say the least. He isnt a super cop. He got the nod to go to Mexico on some bullshit. Got there and didnt get blown up because he was busy being a pussy, throwing up about the head on the turtle. Then got shine for not dying.

He was getting suspended the day he got shot for beating the piss out of Jesse. So when he came back talking all that crazy "the los pollos guy is a meth kingpin" shit, dude was just like - chill the fuck out homie. Play with your rocks. THEY ARE MINERALS!

Just sayin

• Like 1