Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

taken from his facebook page:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RockTheCasbah-"tennis shoes. cool chicks. yoo hoo. music with bass. comfort. chucks. levis. walking aimlessly at 3am. silver ink. dreaming about weird things like wizards and caves. family. gang activity. another yoo hoo. coffee. american spirits. art supply stores. painting. breaking glass and the sound it makes. blood. fireworks. explosions. trespassing. loitering. sleeping in. staying up. back flips. dying before your time. 80s punk rock. vespas and lambrettas. fixed gears before they became "cool." (anything before it became "socially accepted as being cool" for that matter) telling people to shut up. accents. signals. deciphering codes. random acts of niceness. planned violence. stress relief. toast. pop tarts and toaster strudels. sunglasses all the time because the light sucks. being rutho carpathian. bothering neighbors with my music. not smoking weed. judaism. egyptian script. kanji. russian rap. the sound of automatic weapons. taking naps. instant messenger and no telephone."

• Like 1

I didn't watch any previews for the next episode so forgive me if the answer to my question is in them. Is Lydia the person that coordinates all the supplies? She seemed to be getting paid a pretty penny because she had a nice crib and she was throwing around 10 stacks on peoples head like it was nothing. I knew Mike would come around eventually and work with Walt. He did seem pissed that Hank found out about the offshore accounts. I wonder what's gonna happen with that.

Glad to see Mike get the spotlight in this episode. He did not disappoint. That scene at Chow's house was so bad ass!

I expected more story to come from the Madrigal corporation though. I guess they are gonna touch up on it soon.

Yo HUSK you ever read the comments section on the amctv breaking bad videos? People have some interesting things that they bring up. I'm the type of person that wants to read everyones speculation and theories, that's why I enjoy this thread. Anyway, here is a comment that brought up a valid point...

So we find out that mike was a cop in phily but in an earlier episode last season mike had a conversation with walt at his house telling him a story when he was a cop and he had a run in with a husband that beats his wife. Mike said he once took him to the desert and was going to kill him but didn't and the husband ended up killing the wife. If mike was a cop in phily how come he told walt about his cop story mentioned above that took place in the desert?

*EDIT - We can't forget that Walt kept that Ricin!!

Yo HUSK you ever read the comments section on the amctv breaking bad videos? People have some interesting things that they bring up. I'm the type of person that wants to read everyones speculation and theories, that's why I enjoy this thread. Anyway, here is a comment that brought up a valid point...

So we find out that mike was a cop in phily but in an earlier episode last season mike had a conversation with walt at his house telling him a story when he was a cop and he had a run in with a husband that beats his wife. Mike said he once took him to the desert and was going to kill him but didn't and the husband ended up killing the wife. If mike was a cop in phily how come he told walt about his cop story mentioned above that took place in the desert?

*EDIT - We can't forget that Walt kept that Ricin!!

Yes, I remember that scene. i don't think he said desert. Mike says that something like instead of going to the station i took him out to the middle of nowhere. Now that could make sense for Philly, as does any city, because there are usually rural areas on the outskirts of city, that seem like its the middle of no where. Or at least a ways outside of the city.

**Edit***

Found the link to the scene. He says Middle of nowhere.

I didn't watch any previews for the next episode so forgive me if the answer to my question is in them. Is Lydia the person that coordinates all the supplies? She seemed to be getting paid a pretty penny because she had a nice crib and she was throwing around 10 stacks on peoples head like it was nothing. I knew Mike would come around eventually and work with Walt. He did seem pissed that Hank found out about the offshore accounts. I wonder what's gonna happen with that.

Glad to see Mike get the spotlight in this episode. He did not disappoint. That scene at Chow's house was so bad ass!

I expected more story to come from the Madrigal corporation though. I guess they are gonna touch up on it soon.

I bet you're right. Lydia is definitely the one to get supplies. I'm guessing that because, and i know this could just be a bit exaggerated, from this little clip it seems like Walt and Jesse are walking into a lab for the first time, and are just in aw that someone was able to get everything they needed.

tumblr_m7li1rdocz1r8vk93o1_250.gif

Yeah I think so...... 1 minute. Can't find it , but its from the "next week on breaking bad" preview from when episode 2 ended. It was on tv. Cannot find it right now, but I'm sure it will surface within the next day or two.

tumblr_m7li1rdocz1r8vk93o1_250.giftumblr_m7li1rdocz1r8vk93o2_250.gif

tumblr_m7li1rdocz1r8vk93o3_250.giftumblr_m7li1rdocz1r8vk93o4_250.gif

tumblr_m7li1rdocz1r8vk93o5_250.giftumblr_m7li1rdocz1r8vk93o6_250.gif

tumblr_m7li1rdocz1r8vk93o7_250.giftumblr_m7li1rdocz1r8vk93o8_250.gif

here are some more photos from tonights episode....

tumblr_m7llmbFCpU1qzw6dco1_250.giftumblr_m7llmbFCpU1qzw6dco2_250.gif

tumblr_m7lkjqKBmD1qku5wbo5_r1_250.giftumblr_m7lkjqKBmD1qku5wbo1_250.gif

tumblr_m7lkjqKBmD1qku5wbo2_250.giftumblr_m7lkjqKBmD1qku5wbo6_r1_250.gif

Jesse is going to kill him.... LOL. The ultimate deception form Walt tonight.

tumblr_m7lmvxzxZB1qe0o0vo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7lk15ZjXE1qavcc2o1_500.png

tumblr_m7lk2bsurQ1qavcc2o1_500.png

tumblr_m7lk3t0qgl1qavcc2o1_500.png

tumblr_m7llzlE9xH1qkyiyco1_500.png

tumblr_m7lk4gYJl41qavcc2o1_500.png

The story is progressing. More characters appear from behind the curtain after Gus is killed. This was inevitable. Deeply layered so well, that the show is just the best IMO. I cannot wait to see whats to come of all this. The season is already off to a great start. Plus there is another main character coming. Jesse Plemons

jesse-plemons.jpg

From what I've read his character comes into contact with Walt and Jesse, and is "a straight and narrow" type of dude. But ends up doing something that they're like "what did he just do". D-D-D-DAMN!

17991880.jpg

what's hank thinking when merkert says 'right under my nose'. there were murmurs of merkert being involved. assuming hank is thinking of walt with that look, or is it a sneaking suspicion of merkert?

was there an episode when gus was at merkert's place? i don't remember that. if not, why was gus there?

that lydia is trouble.

Gus donated to some community projects, I remember an episode where Gus was at the police station and saw Walt there (I think).

Assuming Gus was at Merkert's place after one of the charity organisation events.

Queue HUSK with the screen caps and detailed rundown on what we're talking about :D

17991880.jpg

what's hank thinking when merkert says 'right under my nose'. there were murmurs of merkert being involved. assuming hank is thinking of walt with that look, or is it a sneaking suspicion of merkert?

was there an episode when gus was at merkert's place? i don't remember that. if not, why was gus there?

that lydia is trouble.

Ha yes. Walt.Didn't even think of that. Gus was at his place for 4th of July cookout I think. And yes. Could possible be tied up with him. If you remember someone placed a call to Hank before the twins tried to kill him. Could've been Merkert. Hmmmm. I think Gus is just might have just been doing the whole.... Keep your friends close. Your enemies closer type of things. As a way to portray a straight and narrow guy. Which is why he was close with Merkert. He knew that his call would be the last as to wether or not Hank/ or anyone should want to peruse investigating gus. By acting as someone else Merkert wouldn't even think that Gus could remotely be involved in something like drug trafficking. I don't know just a hunch. But it is quite possible that Hank is thinking of Walt.