Breaking Bad

japillahan

on Conan, Aaron Paul said this season "may or may not have a lot of deaths" . He also said it's getting very dark. My guess is their will be a lot of deaths. Walt will take over Gus's position. I mean if you look at last seasons poster

breaking_bad-season-4-poster-01.jpeg

It pretty much summed up Walt in the 4th season. Now here is season 5's poster.

breaking-bad-season-5-poster_450x663.jpg

"All Hail The King"

My guess is, why would AMC say a statement like this, to only disappoint and have the finale season be about them starting back at the bottom. No. My basic assumption is Walt and Jesse, take over Gus's people (thus doing so by having Mike on their team) , setting up basically the same network, just different ways of production/distribution/ as well as their own cooking location. Walt has basically outsmarted the "King". He will be just as ruthless if not worse than Gus in the final season.

It's going to be interesting to see, what comes of the investigation of the death gf Gus along with Don Hector Salamanca,.

6139_4.jpg

As we all know Hank had his suspicions, and this will pretty much seal the deal with the D.E.A. finally realizing he was tied in with the players. Gus dying with the "crippled little rata" (Old cartel capo).I can see Hank coming after Walt once again, to hunt down the person who took out the suspected "boss". Hanks going to have his suspicions that someone took them out, and took his place. HMMM.

33218.jpg

Also,

jesse-plemons-breaking-bad.jpg

This dude (Jesse Plemons) joins the cast of season 5, to play a working class man, who we presume gets tangled into Walt and Jesse's plotting, scheming, and drug running.

"As reported by TVLine, Plemons was tapped to play the major recurring role of Todd, who is described as a dependable, innocuous, working-class guy. But this is Breaking Bad, so chances are there’s more to Todd than what is immediately apparent. This is a show that loves creating deeply layered characters, going well out of its way to humanize even it’s most obvious villains. So while I’m sure Todd will start off exactly as described, just your average hardworking Joe, he will blossom into a truly memorable character. I probably shouldn’t make guarantees like that for the series, but I have the utmost faith in Vince Gilligan and his team of excellent writers."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i hope skyler dies

I watched some blooper reels the other week and she wasn't as annoying as she was on the show. It made me wonder if she was just a fantastic actress...or maybe it was because I was in a super good mood. But yeah, I hope she dies too and the annoying sister can bite it.

BREAKING BAD SEASON 5 CAST PHOTOS!!!!

BB-S5-Casat-760.jpg

BB-S5-Jesse-Walt-Wall-400.jpg

BB-S5-Walt-400.jpg

BB-S5-Jesse-400.jpg

BB-S5-Skyler-400.jpg

BB-S5-Walt-Skyler-760.jpg

BB-S5-Hank-400.jpg

BB-S5-Marie-400.jpg

BB-S5-Saul-400.jpg

BB-S5-Mike-400.jpg

BB-S5-Walt-Jesse-Window-400.jpg

BB-S5-Walt-Jesse-Couch-760.jpg

All i can assume is that this photo above is them watching the news, involving something that they either did or something thats going to effect them and their business. We can only assume.LOL.

3 WEEKS!!!!!!

Skyler definitely slimmed down. She was always a bit on the heavy side.

It's going be weird to see how they go about building a super lab like Gus had done. Especially getting everything shipped to an abandon warehouse? Doesn't make sense, but thats not to say it won't happen. Walt is smart and i can see him buying a warehouse but somehow going about getting equipment he needs and the chemicals there without notice from the law. I can see them using a building like Gus did where chemicals can come and go and not be noticed by cops. I can see Walter taking up that job offer from Gretchen/her husband (forget his name) where they own a company that specializes in chemistry/science shit, and have chemicals coming and going. I can see Walt ordering the equipment and using one of their facilities to make meth. Who knows. The only reason i think this is because Walt at the end was out of money. I can't really think of how they will do all of this. AMC will surely amaze us, with this being the last season, it's only gotten better each passing season. Walt is now the Anti-hero http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/on-air-trailer-antihero-breaking-bad I cannot wait. OH EM GEE!

the last picture of them on the couch is the best

Yeah. It unfortunately is the only picture from a scene in the show. AMC does a good job at keeping a tight lid with whats too come. They do a good job making sure that there are never any photos, or videos that leak with any information on whats going to happen in the show.

enhanced-buzz-732-1340204648-11.jpg

HAHA. This is true. Reason I say this, is because when I was locked up, I had watched every episode religiously up until the season 4 Finale. I got locked the friday before it aired. So BlackBoatShoe and Swamp came to visit me while i was in their, basically to tell me how good it was, and how it will be worth the extended wait.LOL. I've never had such enthusiasm for a show. AMC should pay me.