Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

watched the first ep again. 'just be nice, hey be nice' :lol:

haven't picked up on any previous clues as to what would be in new hampshire. he has a new identity so that doesn't surprise me if he's on the sneak tip and being cautious for anything on the way to what he's got planned. doesn't explain if it's just for this machine gun party, or it's for good.

what doesn't compute is the machine gun. that's not walt's style (poison, rigged explosives)it's too crude for him blasting away with a machine gun.

he paid for his meal with a 100, so he's loaded. the new venture must of been a success.

tumblr_m7ybnlQrk01qg2nrdo1_r1_250.giftumblr_m7ybnlQrk01qg2nrdo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m7yg621jth1r4bgbso1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7yfo3JLLa1r4bgbso1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7yfizFswA1r4bgbso1_500.jpg

Wow. So many things....

tumblr_m7yflop24j1r4bgbso1_500.jpg

First off Walt isn't going to stand for Mike doing as he pleases with Walt's cut, by paying off people that were on Gus's payroll, which Mike hired, which Mike is the one to loose the most. Hence him saying in the last scene, Victor maybe got killed, not to send Walt a message, but because he did something he shouldn't of. "Got to close to the sun and got burned" Which seems to be that Walt is taking what Mikes doing, in the same context, possibly.

tumblr_m7yfhx2VlY1r4bgbso1_500.jpg

Also that scene with Brock and Walt. Wow. Talk about stealing someones wallet and trying to help them look for it. Jesus christ. haha.

And finally this is what i gathered from tonights episode that is kind of got me impatiently wanting more Breaking Bad asap. That scene where Walt is watching Scarface. The final scene where he has the machine gun and goes out blasting.Does this foreshadow what will happen in the series finale with Walt? Possibly some sick irony?

tumblr_m79oq6CkBW1roqj9xo2_250.gif

"Everyone dies in this movie, don't they?"

tumblr_m7yg3iFZQJ1qdrcyyo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7yg3iFZQJ1qdrcyyo2_500.gif

By saying that I can also see in the end, Walt has everyone he has fucked over/lied to hunting him. Mike/Jesse/Skyler/Hank/German company . Skyler is going to have a big play in the end of this. My gut says so. This episode was her finally breaking down. She is going to go off the deep end.

Thoughts........?

and Skinny Petes piano skills....

tumblr_ll98d4lWfc1qfozz6.gif

SIDE NOTE : The trailer for next weeks episode. OMG!

right here............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AziBkYkyUio&feature=player_embedded

tumblr_m7y5fn0vsh1qarxdso1_500.jpg

Mike and his crew are putting some heavy taxes on Walt's money, he won't stand for that too much longer. Him referencing Victor was him saying that Mike is out of line.

Marie is such a fucking annoying bitch, finally someone went off on her! Has anyone noticed that her right eye is extremely bigger than the other? I hope she gets killed before the series finally.

Before the season started when the promo pics were released of Jessie with the extermination truck I knew they were gonna be cooking in fumigated houses, it's such a genius plan but eventually something is gonna happen to fuck it up as usual. I'm guessing one of the fumigators steal something or a kid goes in the house accidently while playing hide and seek and dies...something like that.

I thought the same thing about the scarface scene.

Skyler needs to die.

As soon as he said that line while watching Scarface I thought the same, but it's probably just misdirection. The way the Brock/Walt scene played out had me thinking that Brock's gonna i.d. Walt somehow for poisoning him, and the end of the seasons gonna be Mike/Jesse hunting down Walt. Also, in the preview for next ep. whats that chick saying tell me that isn't what i think it is to? Is it a barrel of the methaline (sp) in the pest control warehouse?

Mike and his crew are putting some heavy taxes on Walt's money, he won't stand for that too much longer. Him referencing Victor was him saying that Mike is out of line.

Yup!

As soon as he said that line while watching Scarface I thought the same, but it's probably just misdirection. The way the Brock/Walt scene played out had me thinking that Brock's gonna i.d. Walt somehow for poisoning him, and the end of the seasons gonna be Mike/Jesse hunting down Walt. Also, in the preview for next ep. whats that chick saying tell me that isn't what i think it is to? Is it a barrel of the methaline (sp) in the pest control warehouse?

My guess is that the DEA, has a camera or some sort of tracking device on the barrel now so they can't move it. Thus why the DEA shows up at her office later in the show, is what it looks like.

tumblr_m7yqu4lUz81qes94xo4_1280.png

tumblr_m7yqu4lUz81qes94xo1_1280.png

tumblr_m7yqu4lUz81qes94xo6_1280.png

tumblr_m7yqu4lUz81qes94xo7_1280.png

tumblr_m7yqu4lUz81qes94xo8_1280.png

tumblr_m7yqu4lUz81qes94xo9_1280.png

This fucking scene ^ Walt made the act of picking up an apple and biting it among the most menacing things I’ve seen on this show. instead of comforting Skyler, he goes and nonchalantly takes a bite. All hail the king.

tumblr_m7yif5ANWj1qznpkco1_500.png

tumblr_m7yif5ANWj1qznpkco2_500.png

This ^ scene was awesome too. the smirk on their faces when they were hearing Mike tell the Pest Control team, to address them as Yes sir and No sir.

-Walt showing his kids “Scarface” was too on-the-nose. Actually, I take that back, because the transition from the sound of the machine gunfire to the sound of the money-counting machine sorting bills was GENIUS. Also, Skyler, my friend, you’ve clearly got some kind of PTSD.

tumblr_m7ymrho7hV1qaqzszo1_500.png

tumblr_m7ymrho7hV1qaqzszo2_500.png

-Mike vs Walt. CLASH OF THE TITANS! Both bald with facial hair. Both have gravelly voices. The money-allocating scene was TENSE.

-The cooking montage in the tented house was perhaps the most beautiful thing I’ve seen on this show. I loved the groovy/funky cover of “On A Clear Day You Can See Forever.” It was a pleasure to have a simple Walt + Jesse cooking scene after everything that’s happened."

tumblr_m7yh273nLZ1rwsqbxo1_500.png

tumblr_m7ypo5402u1qzm32fo1_500.png

Walter clearly manipulated Jesse into breaking it off with his girlfriend. Making him know that walt is at risk as well if she finds anything out. Also that scene with Brock. I'm sure Walt didn't want to have anymore of them. Walt is the king of manipulating and using Jesse.