I just saw this do that works for me begging for money

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahaha wow...

I knew of a guy, had a wife, kids and a family to feed. Could have gotten a job if he wanted to, but instead he just begged for money at busy intersections. Going up to cars whenever they stopped. Easily made over $100 a day. Someone once brought clothes for him, thinking he was really poor, and the guy flat out refused them...

Tell him you know his secret.

does he work in acustomer facing role?

Just tell him one of the customers mentioned they'd seen him begging to you and that you think it's unsuitable for him to to do that while the companies reputattion is potentially at stake.

then rip his sign in half and stomp on it

You can't just fire the guy cause of what he does outside of work.

If he wants to beg for change like a fucking bum when he's off the clock and away from work then that's his own damn business.

You can however tell everyone at work about it. And harass and torment the shit out of him till he get's fed up with being the butt of everyones joke and quits.

He was begging for money in the one area where we do the majority of our work, its very service related and a strong professional image is important in this area. He's a fucking retard....I called all the foremen and told them already they were laughing so hard. It sucks because this guy at times is my go to guy.

Look up my stupid chris thread thats him!

Well if he's your "go to guy", then maybe you should cut him some slack.

I'd definitely tell him not to do that anywhere near the job site though.

Tell him to take that shit elsewhere.

Is he the guy that you said sniffed the coke you found on the ground to see if it was real?

If so then there you go right there. He's probably struggling to make ends meet while supporting his drug habbit.

If it's not affecting his job performance then I don't see the real problem.

Just harass the guy about it and tell him not to do it near the job site.

How would you feel if you where a good worker and all, but got canned because your boss just happened to see you catching a tag one night?

Maybe you should branch out and let this guy be the team leader of a gang of street kids who steal shit and panhandle. You could be like the overlord of a child mob that brings you loot. All you gotta do is get them hooked on heroin and they're yours. Use your fucking head man.

Guest spectr

honestly... you should straight ask dude what the fuck he is doing... and if he doesn't have a good excuse fire his ass... seriously why the fuck you out there flying a sign when you got a job that pays 5 bills a week... unless he lives in Manhattan or some shit.. in which case shit man.. I hope that nigga makes enough to pay rent on his closet this month...

i panhandledblowed off sticks at a Tiger game. I went up to people

who was drinking and told them i was a little short on a beer

i collected like 60 in change. Probably bought some more stickbats

shit was sweet

Yall niggas seriously still talking about fireing dude just for his strange form of hustle outside of work?

How would you feel if you where a good worker and all, but got canned because your boss just happened to see you catching a tag one night?

Archived