Never thought I would make this change

-TORN-

i think id be more afraid of a dude with a dude in a suit then a wigger

Plus i find a wigger with a set of nunchuks rather hilarious

Specifically why I picked that picture.

Love the nigger knockers as well

/noracist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's in highschool. no big deal. sometimes you gotta switch shit up to figure out whats up with yourself.

And now is the time when I gotta figure out what the fuck I am going to do with my life, and selling drugs as a career isn't appealing to me.

ILBC always reads my fucking mind these days. Creepy ass mofo :)

In regards to all this bombing in the hood how to dress stuff, one word, Gentrification. Plus, if your in a city where the ghettos and every other type of neighborhood aren't adjacent, but more gradual in change, like oh let's say Chicago for instance, you can avoid these said neighborhoods, because if a person like me went to these neighborhoods to paint I am just as well of in regular clothes then some ghetto gear. Let's say I'm thin and white with glasses (nigga) and fitting pants (nut huggers, emo girl pants) either people are just going to laugh at me, or move on you. I remember I diffused a jumping by simply stating "What's up?" when some hardrocks were trying to move on me and my boy in a not so good hood. It depends.

its like if you used to dress like a wankster you cant switch your style up and dress semi normal without being looked @ like your posing as a regular white guy. when the people saying that are like 21 yrs old selling weed snorting oc living @ home. idk.. its like i look @ some of the people i graduated high school with 3 yrs ago and they still havent moved out or got out of the wankster faze, and i wonder where they will be in 10 years. shit is crazy..

over the years my sense of style has changed, and ive noticed now, that the way i currently dress, i attract women of diffrent flavors as opposed to only attracting girls who have a specific preference in the type of men she looks for. I get all kinds of pussy now, prep puss,punk puss, hip hop puss. puss puss. its to your advantage to not dress like punk ass jacka. the payoff is gewd.

i'll admit i notice i'm becoming the same way. i just approached mid 20's... and i don't rock jeans sagging down and giant jerseys and shit like i used to. jeans that are loose but fit, crisp button-ups and polos, tees, jackets, bubble vests, etc.... i bought some la coste polos and shoes the other day. and some diesel jeans. i still have some very baggy clothes but that collection is shrinking... cartier shades too... and i still wear new era fitteds of course... but the oversized fubu/phatfarm shit is becoming a thing of the past.

oh you mad cuz i'm stylin on you

ti.jpg

E40Mike.jpg

Cartier's Nigga i didnt know Theo was balling like that.

yes suits are the new things for bombing. just go to goodwill or ross and cop a cheap suit, then rock it everytime you paint. no one ever suspects somebody in some nice slacks and dress shoes. keep your markers hidden in the jacket, which you carry in one of your hands.

Moe knows the real deal man. I tell cops my tag is 9 to 5 and this is my job bitch. Its what I do.

925er like what.

im not from 925 but i know whats up out there.

and DAO, nobodys walking through the hood man. most of the good bombing districts (financial, chinatown, panhandle, yuppy mission are gentrified neighborhoods. there aint that much bombing out in the hoods here anyways, kids here dont tag they just rob. alot of the club areas too, if your walking around at 2am in a suit your just walking home frmo the club/bar/party. i do that shit on a normal basis anyways. i know its different out in philly the hoods are crushed as hell, philly hasnt been gentrified as hard as cities like SF LA and NY.

these suits are also gaining legitimacy as the hipster tide turns towards "mod culture." I've seen the thin fitting second hand store italian suits and skinny ties walking home during the late hours after "mod night" at the scene bar. coming soon: bombing the streets on a vespa

im not from 925 but i know whats up out there.

and DAO, nobodys walking through the hood man. most of the good bombing districts (financial, chinatown, panhandle, yuppy mission are gentrified neighborhoods. there aint that much bombing out in the hoods here anyways, kids here dont tag they just rob. alot of the club areas too, if your walking around at 2am in a suit your just walking home frmo the club/bar/party. i do that shit on a normal basis anyways. i know its different out in philly the hoods are crushed as hell, philly hasnt been gentrified as hard as cities like SF LA and NY.

9 to 5 as in work hours man. Haha...

Fuck gentrification and adding cameras on every fucking corner.

Certain hoods be having those like hipster negros who rock tight pants.

Like Juelz Santana I seen him in some tight pants, and a flashy belt buckle with a young tee shirt to be short enough to floss the buckle. It's that whole steez. From what I understand it is pretty big in Harlem now.

So you were a wigger. Like the one pictured above? If so then I guess it is good you reformed. You could try to call me a wigger I guess but I wouldn't consider myself that ever. I know how to dress and I have style, my clothes fit my whole image and swagger and I don't look all doofy like that kid, I'm not a skinny faggot, I don't wear corny shit like du rags and fake chains from the mall, I don't listen to 50 cent and I have class. I am not retarded and I drive a car with style not a Honda with hubcap spinners.

I just consider myself to be me and my own style, I could really care less. If someone were to call me a wigger I really wouldn't give a fuck because I am comfortable with myself. Usually the only people who would have the balls to say wigger are drunk frat boys who think I'm soft.

I'm wearing-

B136DKB.jpg

black Carhartt work pants, 34x32

guys_298_M5.jpg

American Apparel black t-shirt

Hiking-Shoes-HK-016-.jpg

REI low top hiking shoes similar to this

huntingcap.jpg

hunting cap (with flaps)

underwear, socks and glasses

You know how I pictured you in my head after this?

kubrick-23.jpg

As Matthew Modine.