Never thought I would make this change

-TORN-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's probably really easy to get away from cops and hop fences in huge pants with 10 cans in the pockets/ waistline.

You people are idiots. The paint goes in the northface pockets. Or fake northface.

Which would look pretty fucking stupid accompanied by some faggot ass nuthuggers.

And how you gonna run any faster in tight pants much less be able to climb shit with all that fabric squeezing your legs and shit? LMAO!

actually its more than just hipsters. i caught my old roomates (cargo short, hollister shirt wearin suburban whiteboys) talkin behind my back a few years back saying i was a wigger.

theres a huge difference between suburban whiteboys and urban whiteboys. urban white boys all know how to deal drugs, bump old school rap, drink mickeys, wear northfaces and new eras and like to flex on our suburban counterparts. suburban whiteboys are all lacrosse playin, jeep grand cherokee drivin, rage against the machine bumpin custy ass let me buy a 50 sack ass cats.

yes im generalizing, but seriously, to some extent its true.

then you got your jesse james wannabe, lower lip beard and shades, volcom hat, lifted truck driving whiteboys with sleeveless shirts.

and then you got guidos, but are they really even whiteboys? with all that fake tan lotion they look like hadjis or some shit. thank god theres no gay ass fuckin guidos on the west coast.

You people are idiots. The paint goes in the northface pockets. Or fake northface.

Which would look pretty fucking stupid accompanied by some faggot ass nuthuggers.

And how you gonna run any faster in tight pants much less be able to climb shit with all that fabric squeezing your legs and shit? LMAO!

so...... if the paints going into your coat anyway.... then why talk about how you can't fit markers/cans in your pants?

Markers go in the pockets. Sometime's I'll tuck the can if I'm walking around just getting tags and it's too warm for a coat or jacket.

I rock the plastic bags in the summer time but I hate doing that shit though cause cops aint that stupid. I just prefer keeping that shit in deep coat or jacket pockets.

Yall do you, I'm just busting balls.

Cause too me yall look goofy as shit in your tight pants and size medium shirts and jackets.

its amazing how after guidos are such an international joke, these stupid fucks still gel their hair into bird nest styles and draw on themselves with brown crayons.

The shit's so big on the east coast though that they honestly beleive it's normal.

They're quick to crack on wierdos, but they don't even realise that they ARE weirdos.

They're for the most part Italian neighborhood dudes who rarely leave their neighborhood and everyone they know looks, acts, and dresses just like them.

actually its more than just hipsters. i caught my old roomates (cargo short, hollister shirt wearin suburban whiteboys) talkin behind my back a few years back saying i was a wigger.

theres a huge difference between suburban whiteboys and urban whiteboys. urban white boys all know how to deal drugs, bump old school rap, drink mickeys, wear northfaces and new eras and like to flex on our suburban counterparts. suburban whiteboys are all lacrosse playin, jeep grand cherokee drivin, rage against the machine bumpin custy ass let me buy a 50 sack ass cats.

yes im generalizing, but seriously, to some extent its true.

A lot of suburban places where I live aren't all that "suburban." Sure there is a bit less crime then say in the middle of North Philly or West or whatever..but there is still people robbing motherfuckers, selling drugs, doing all sorts of shit because a lot of them move out there from the city.

You just got to know the difference between people period. You can usually tell what type of "wigger" a person is.

If they have on Shady LTD shirts and fake chains from the indian bitch inside the local mall then they are the ones that everyone is clowning on.

Then their are ones who wear big white tees and their keys tied to a string around their neck and fitted and shit. These dudes are usually pretty poor and have a fucked up life but they are real wiggerish and bump 50 cent and all that.

Then there are people who know how to dress fly, know everything about selling drugs and all that bullshit, know all about hiphop, know all about graffiti, but are intelligent goodhearted people who aren't trying to be down with some fad. I was raised wearing baby Jordans and have dressed basically the same way since elementary school, only stepping my game up a bit to better styles along the way.

I know a lot of white dudes that will fuck some shit up real quick. People tend to sleep on this. It's funny cause when you are actually in bad areas, real recognize real and people tend to not give you trouble. Unfortunately sometimes when you are out in a white area some meat-head kids or emo kids want to call you a wigger, and don't know that you will pull a razor out and slash their fucking face open.

Markers go in the pockets. Sometime's I'll tuck the can if I'm walking around just getting tags and it's too warm for a coat or jacket.

I rock the plastic bags in the summer time but I hate doing that shit though cause cops aint that stupid. I just prefer keeping that shit in deep coat or jacket pockets.

Yall do you, I'm just busting balls.

Cause too me yall look goofy as shit in your tight pants and size medium shirts and jackets.

Medium shirts are for manorexic fags.

No disrespect to those of you who are manorexic f-, I mean, wear medium size shirts

I was raised wearing baby Jordans and have dressed basically the same way since elementary school, only stepping my game up a bit to better styles along the way.

lucky ass nigga, my moms didnt buy me a pair of nikes until the 6th fucking grade. i was wearing payless shit and la gears.

DAO: i feel sorry for you east coasters that have to put up with guidos. i have never, ever, seen a guido in real life out here in the bay. if i ever did it would be merk city. man i would love to fight a guido.

Those niggas WILL stab you if you throw a punch at their face. They'll just put their chin on their chest, and it'd be a done deal for your hand.

Aim for the stomach

• 2 weeks later...