Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DA KID MERO

WORK

Convince you of what, that you're actually gay???!!

GET UP TO YOUR NUTS IN GUTS BRO!!!!

Don't forget to take compromising pictures that could come in handy later for workplace blackmailing....

my brother is all about picking up broads he works with

and it always ends up the same way

BAD

don't dip your pen into company ink

if the ass is good then basically you could bang everyday after work

if the ass is bad then basically you will regret seeing her everyday during work.

but eventually things will go sour and youll still have to see her at work. which is too much drama for me

unless you tell everyone about it and she quits out of embarassment

NAAAAH NIGGA DONT DOIT! DONT! I JUST GOT OUT OF THAT SITUATION cause if somtn bad happens...awkward times at work. and i mean you dont have to do anything bad...she could just totally flip the script on your ass!

I called a Korean girl I worked with a "giant headed zit factory". She talked like a puuuuure Jewish rich girl. Korean. That might have been one of the reasons I got fired. She probably talked some shit to the boss.

I wouldn't wanna smash a co-worker, but if she's got all them womanly features I can't resist, then, shucks, I can't resist.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING, IM IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER FOR THE LONG HAUL B, ITS THE FIRST LEGIT JOB I HAD WHERE I GET MY CHECK AND IM LIKE "HOLLA!" INSTEAD OF "THE FUCK? WHY AM I NOT SELLING CRILLZ FULLTIME?"

fuckin with her is a terrible idea especially if you like your job

its like you were saying the other day about there being 4 million girls in NY anyway

THATS WHAT IM SAYING, IM IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER FOR THE LONG HAUL B, ITS THE FIRST LEGIT JOB I HAD WHERE I GET MY CHECK AND IM LIKE "HOLLA!" INSTEAD OF "THE FUCK? WHY AM I NOT SELLING CRILLZ FULLTIME?"

yeah fuck that shit fool! hahaha dont worry aboutt the skeezer cause yeah you could smash it would be dope cause she has huge titts....buuuut when those things stop i swear its going to be awkward as fuck at work just because she will prolly be a girl about it and stop talkn to you and all this shit...and then you will think man i should get a new job im tired of seeing this bitch...then fuck that....that bitch can get the new job.

i picked up an arabian hottie at one of my old jobs. she was 28 i was 22.

she bought me things and took me places. it was sweet. she had big ole jugs too.

we were in different departments so it wasn't too bad.

i picked up an arabian hottie at one of my old jobs. she was 28 i was 22.

she bought me things and took me places. it was sweet. she had big ole jugs too.

we were in different departments so it wasn't too bad.

yeah diff departments not that bad...shit even different sections of the floor would be bad ass...but if you sit next...or in the same row as her...BAD IDEA .

BUT YO THIS BITCH ASS LOOK LIKE TWO GRAPEFRUITS SITTIN NEXT TO EACHOTHER UNDER A DURAG.

awwww shit homie if its like that

why even question it??

smash that bitch in the bathroom...

"pics or it didnt happen"

haha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now