Asshole Cops : V.197378436746.3

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for a bunch of people who are supposed to be all about illegal activities I wouldnt expect so many people to think Im a dipshit for letting my registration expire...

I feel you man, don't think for a second I don't think its complete bullshit and a racket moneygrab for the state.

But when it comes down to it, not obeying only costs you.

not regestering my car shows how little i drive, and that re-registration notices get sent to an adress i dont live at.

because fuck letting the pigs know where you rest at. sorry if you think thats a dumb idea, but its helped me out a few times already.

and yeah part of me wants to fight it on principle because i just got off probation and i can set a precedent of harrassment if i get another, but its fucking ten bucks.

i think pretty much anyone can agree that its som bullshit fleecing of the public for no reason, especaly since its a common practice to get every little bit outof you... thats my point, not that im upset over ten bucks

actually im kinda glad I got tipped off because Im sure I would have forgot - I dont have my car registered to where I live so its kinda trickey - and I dont have a license - but i drive like 3 times a week

really I was just wondering what other people would do

Im obviously gonna pay it and get it registered

having no tags is just asking to get popped for no license. i learned the hard way, when my tags expired by one day and i was popped for suspended Ls. if your driving with no license, at least get the car registered so your tags are legit and you wont be pulled over for no reg. i did this by putting the car in my brothers name, putting insurance under his name, and having him go to DMV while i fronted all the bills.

actually you can register and re-register in your name here even without a valid license - they dont check at the clerks office.

thats actually pretty hilarious, ive registered my cars about 6 times with no valid license... supposedly it comes up that you have no license when they run your plates. i have every intention of registering before i drive it, i do a day in jail if they catch me and re-set it for a year, so i just dont drive hardly ever because i might have something to do tomorrow. it has only been expired for 29 days, not like people here havnt let it slide a month...

if youve spent tens of thousands of dollars on lawyer fees over the last several years, then you should know that trying to fight the law is not worth it the time and energy it takes.

you dont want the 'pigs' to know where you 'rest at'? are you lost in a hip hop video from 98? the pigs dont give a fuck about you until you give them a reason to. blame yourself.

Im gonna pay the ticket

ten bucks isnt shit, but some people do put principle over money, I was just looking for different oppinions on the matter - I dont have time for it, but if I did I would fight it..

If I was 10 years younger I'd tell you "fuck that shit. Don't pay them faggots a dime".

But the fact is that they'll eventually come and strong arm your whip from you and it aint shit that you can do about it.

Just feel lucky it's only $10.

$10 tickets are unheard of everywhere else.

Shit, even parking meter tickets start out at twice that.

you dont want the 'pigs' to know where you 'rest at'? are you lost in a hip hop video from 98? the pigs dont give a fuck about you until you give them a reason to. blame yourself.

Maybe dude writes graffiti and doesn't need warrant officers unexpectedly waking him up at 5 in the morning by smashing his door off the hinges, shooting his dog, dragging him off to jail in his boxers, and leaving him to call Cheeto Feets to bail him out?

the other night, two friends of mine (a guy & his girl) were asked to leave a bar we were at for "arguing loudly," which they weren't. they're just loud-ass fuckers who swear alot in regular conversation. so homegirl says "FUCK YOU, FAG" to the bouncer on her way out.

Immediately upon stepping out the door, a cop throws her to the ground (meh, maybe she fell, she was wasted on lotsa stuff) and cuffs her. somehow, in the process, ther top came down, exposing her ta's. onlookers begin to heckle the cops to have some decency and cover the poor girl, to which they reply with laughter.

meanwhile my boy (her bf) is just standing there in total shock.

so she spits in one of the cops faces and proceeds to get maced like hell and carted off to jail, where she's put in a cell by herself.

she starts yelling that she has to piss, and there's no toilet in the cell..they laugh at her/blow her off so she pisses all over the floor to spite them.

i love you ashley.

the other night, two friends of mine (a guy & his girl) were asked to leave a bar we were at for "arguing loudly," which they weren't. they're just loud-ass fuckers who swear alot in regular conversation. so homegirl says "FUCK YOU, FAG" to the bouncer on her way out.

Immediately upon stepping out the door, a cop throws her to the ground (meh, maybe she fell, she was wasted on lotsa stuff) and cuffs her. somehow, in the process, ther top came down, exposing her ta's. onlookers begin to heckle the cops to have some decency and cover the poor girl, to which they reply with laughter.

meanwhile my boy (her bf) is just standing there in total shock.

so she spits in one of the cops faces and proceeds to get maced like hell and carted off to jail, where she's put in a cell by herself.

she starts yelling that she has to piss, and there's no toilet in the cell..they laugh at her/blow her off so she pisses all over the floor to spite them.

i love you ashley.

Your boy's a fucking pussy for not catching a battery on a police officer charge.

I hope she dumps him.