Something really weird is going on with my house

TreSixO

So I was up pretty much all night working on music sending tracks back and forth to denver. Around three or 4 in the morning I get up to get a beer or piss or whatever. My room is a front room one of my walls is the one that faces the street, and the front door is right next to my door, just facing the street instead of the way mine faces my neighbors house. So I notice a big puddle of liquid, like about 2 feet wide, well in front of the door, with sort of a trail leading out the door. I open the door and the trail thins to only about 6 inches wide around the door frame and continues towards the front steps. The door frame is raised up off the floor about a quarter inch, and it was dry, and there isnt really a way for water to just seep under the door. We have had a spell of horrible weather lately, tornados killed 14 people here just the other day, but last night it wasnt raining. Also my immediate reaction was that our dog (we have a young pit, almost 4 months old) but he doesnt piss nearly that much inside, was asleep in my roomates room, and that doesnt explain how it goes from inside to outside. It almost looked like someone threw a water baloon of something slightly thicker than water and it drained out, and there were even splatters when I examined the puddle.

I dont believe in ghosts, at all. Im pretty scientific when it comes to matters of spirituality and the afterlife, and I, like many writers, like going into plac es most people would be scared shitless of, old graveyards, abandoned facories, hospitals, slaughterhouses, etc. Ive never seen or heard anything in all these supposedly haunted places that has convinced me of anything. But seriously, how does a fucking puddle just appear right in front of my room door, and trail through two doors (the wood one and the storm door) without leaving any liquid on the frame or space between the 2 doors

Now thing is we have ffound several different sets of blood stains in the house, it was abandoned for at least 4 years, dates back to the early 1900s, and has 2 different sets of bullett holes in it. WTF is this shit...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well it's one of two things:

do you have a leak around the door frame/seal? maybe while you were in your room moisture just accumulated?

or you have some weird ass spiritual shit going on in your house. If you really are freaked out about it, you can always pm me.. we do a lot of spiritual cleansing daily at work and I have a few suggestions if you're interested.

massage therapist.

and as far as ghosts go, i'm always reallllly really skeptical and brush things off, but if you've ever felt the presence of one you'd know what's up.

I don't beleive in Ghosts per se, but I do believe in unseen creatures "that go bump in the night" I don't think they're the souls of dead people like popular culture suggests, but that they're just different beings that live amongst us, not aliens or space creatures, but physical (unseen for the most part) beings that live amongst us...