so yeah fuck you

pissdrunkwhat?!

seriously, if you live in san antonio and got some shit with homeboy eatso let me know because im honestly forever in homeboys debt,

basically what happened is dude comes up on some gay shit trying to touch my beard i tell him im not down with the homo and he jets. couple minutes later he comes back with a homeboy so i tell em some shit cause im 1. not scared of some faggots and 2. im out with some homeboys. so i find out dudes are waitin outside so i go out of the bar looking for them to find out they dipped but in actuality dudes is throwin fists on some pussies and homeboy bit this man! he bit his fucking finger man!.... alright but what im trying to drunkenly say is eatso has some heavy favors owed to him on my part for fighting over my beef /no homo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, if you live in san antonio and got some shit with homeboy eatso let me know because im honestly forever in homeboys debt,

basically what happened is dude comes up on some gay shit trying to touch my beard i tell him im not down with the homo and he jets. couple minutes later he comes back with a homeboy so i tell em some shit cause im 1. not scared of some faggots and 2. im out with some homeboys. so i find out dudes are waitin outside so i go out of the bar looking for them to find out they dipped but in actuality dudes is throwin fists on some pussies and homeboy bit this man! he bit his fucking finger man!.... alright but what im trying to drunkenly say is eatso has some heavy favors owed to him on my part for fighting over my beef /no homo

WTF did you tell us for?

wow..... that's uh.... really great. congrats.

Sometimes... I just don't get it.

let me try to explain.

dude go bar, bar fun. dude have beard, gay man like beard. gay man try to invade dude beard, dude say gay. gay man get mad -grrrrrr. gay man go get friends. dude say he want to go home. when dude leave he's ready to have a saturday night main event with gay man crew (n/h). gay man crew already fighting with dude's homeboy. homeboy punch. gay man punch. gay man get his bite on homeboy's finger then run. homeboy go to hospital, gay man disappear, dude goes home and writes the story on the internets. dude feels homeboy is his retainer, so he threatens all anonymous others on the internet. internet is serious buisness. nobody really cares.

Gliko laughs and punches the faces off mt. rushmore.

i think that sums this thread up for you.

• Like 1