this winter shit needs to be a wrap

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least you guys get snow. at least that way you can pack it into iceballs and knock the fillings out of the annoying kid next doors teeth with a 90mph curve shot to the face. or build a snowman or go sledging or some shit.

all we get is gale force winds, sideways rain, and freezing cold temperatures. hopefully it'll be warm sometime around June or July.

fuck winter.

i agree... fuck this.

we got about an inch of snow last night and it was as if armageddon hit... this state does not know how to drive. basically the whole base was shut down til 0900. for an inch of snow... one inch... fucking ridiculous driving to school today was frightening because the other fuckers around me in panic-i-dont-know-what-do-mode. ugh.

spring time, i can't wait for it.

Forecast for Tuesday

Fine. Moderate E/SE winds before a fresh afternoon sea breeze.

Precis: Fine.

City: Max 33

Mandurah: Max 30

UV Index: 11 [Extreme] UV Alert from 9:30 to 17:20

Fire Danger: Coastal Plain: VERY HIGH

Hills: VERY HIGH

Wednesday Fine. Min 18 Max 33

Thursday Fine. Min 19 Max 35

Friday Hot. Possible late shower. Min 20 Max 37

Saturday Possible shower. Min 21 Max 35

Sunday Fine. Min 19 Max 34

Monday Fine. Min 20 Max 34

I love it here.

I definitely have love/hate sentiments towards winter. On the one hand, it's cold out, there are less people out, it gets darker earlier and everything dies down a earlier in the day, therefore making teh art of graffin much easier to do. The people factor is what gets me the most.

On the flipside in the summer its pleasant to be out, the girlies are out in full force with scantily clad outfits to show off how smart they are, you can stay out all night and shit never really dies down. BUT people are out all night, windows stay open, and police are out with a vengeance. Graffiti is without a doubt much more dangerous in the summer. I have this thing about getting arrested--- I fucking hate it.

There is a yin and yang to everything. I won't be doing much of the bombing in the summer.

Anyone else feel the same?