On the way home... Stupid females.

enigmatic

Ruined my day.

I was walking home, it was snowing. This girl is driving with her dog leaning out the window. The light turns green and she hits the gas. Slides across a patch of ice and into the curb. The dog falls out the window and gets hit by the back wheels. Crushed.

The girl got out of the car and acted as if nothing happened, like it was worse for her than the dog. She picked up her cellphone and poked the dog with her foot. I felt like going over there and saying something. It was a small white dog, im not sure what kind. Pink collar. God damn...

The way she acted really bothered me. What happened to mans best freind? jesus christ....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
T;6039154']I feel you Casek. I hope she was just in shock.

maybe.

man, i treat my dogs like my homies. in fact, they are my homies.

they watch movies with me (mostly fall asleep b/c i lay in my bed to watch movies

and they are lazy), i drink beer with them (they get water), i talk to them like they are little people (little furry people who lick their butts).

dogs are the shit. most loyal animals on earth. they always love you, even when you have a shitty day, a dog will be there. girls come and go. my dog is always there ready to chill.

yeah, i'm a softy for mans best friend.

Guest shai_hulud

I'm looking at the small white dog sitting next to me and feeling very grateful that he's okay.

I would have put that woman on blast if she really seemed like she wasn't concerned. She probably was in shock, though.

"poked the dog with her foot."

To me if your cared enough about your pet, who's just been crushed, poking it with my foot just doesn't come to mind with me. not even if i was checking if it was dead. yo, fuck that bitch. this is coming from a guy who's NEVER had a pet in his life.

Archived