I'm pretty sure i got fired tonight

AyeBee

haha... I pulled a mike tyson on some dude who started a fight with me last night when his boy jumped in... no really I bit the dudes fucking ear off... he started a fight with me and then his boy jumped in with a bottle and shattered it on the back of my head... so I bit the fucking kids ear off...

Then I got stopped by the cops with his blood all over my face... they let me go...

Then I went back to the bar... covered in the kids blood.. You know when you bite someones ear off they bleed all over the place.. yeah so i went back to the bar and ordered a bunch of shots... then I passed out.. actually... then i don't know what happened until i woke up this morning...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for reals ayebee, you need to change your attitude man.

few years from now you'll see what i mean.

shits just not worth the bullsiht, money, legal fees, trouble etc, for kicking someones ass.

now if someone fucks with my family, certain things i own, then yea, id maybe lose it and do something stupid, but other than those few things, you learn to let shit go, and that in the long run, it's really not worth it.

i am 100% sure so fucking lucky i did not get locked up tongiht

cops tried locking up my little brother on my corner on some bullshit

grafffit charge. saying they were following him from gravesnd to gerrtisen beach

NOOO!!!!. if you seen graffiti in gravesen you are locking him up in gravesen

you are not folowwing him 3 niegborhood for 45 mis!!!!1. omgggg. i snuffed this midgit mac cop. mommasmooth grabbed me. dudes tried taking me down i aint havingg you

are not geting me down. turned out they didnt take me and heres my mom screaming down the block at cops hahahaah fuckk rookies!

and my little brother is sitting in bookings while the owner of the car he was in is out now

fuccccckckkkkkk thesseeeee nigggassss. your lyingggg!!!!!

they were dropping a bird off to see me. wowwwwww

if i se these dudes again . i wam punching midgit mac the cop!!!

and if i mispelled or the lines are fucked up...

like the lox said... fuck you too!

the providence cops lit me up out side of the old strand one night for taking out a bouncer...fuckin pigs maced me and helded my arms then let me get sucka punched, which i found out later was the bouncer i originally fucked with, but i still couldnt see at this point. i convinced the cops i was calm and they could let me go, then i side step them fags and got back at the bouncer for a few shots till they re-maced me which at this point didnt effect me anymore. moral of the story, fuck teh pigs and the bouncers in providence even though the popo rather beat you up then arrest you and ill take that any day. then there was they one bouncing job i had....somebody ended up in ICU and i ended up in court, never again!

yeah ayebee, you seem more intelligent then taking your personal feeling to your work.

fair enough lay into a guy if you're actually threatened but if you get your bash on every time some drunk talks shit you shouldn't be a bouncer

Nah, it wasn't the fact he was talking shit, it was that he put his hands on me. It may have just been a poke in the chest, but with a drunk douchebag the next step is easily to take a sucker shot at me or someone else, and that's the point I tried to make to my boss

Fuck waitin for someone to hit you before you hit them

• Like 1

then there was they one bouncing job i had....somebody ended up in ICU and i ended up in court, never again!

Yeah man, bouncing without a license fucks you in the end when someone runs to the pigs

Dude I used to work with at a different spot caught $10,000 in fines after uppercutting some drunk fool off his feet

Nah, it wasn't the fact he was talking shit, it was that he put his hands on me. It may have just been a poke in the chest, but with a drunk douchebag the next step is easily to take a sucker shot at me or someone else, and that's the point I tried to make to my boss

Fuck waitin for someone to hit you before you hit them

Ill cosign to that. i dont get into many fights at all, but for the ones i have been in, i dont even let them get chest to chest with me, or get in my face. as soon as i sense it I throw straight jab right to the face.

• 3 weeks later...
Have you gone back there since?

Seems like a place where you had a chance to mingle with the ladies.

Did that well dry up or are you still allowed to party there?

I'm still plenty welcome there, but I don't go to clubs unless I'm working

Actually though, I am goin there Saturday cuz my boy is coming home from the Air Force and he wants to go

haha... I pulled a mike tyson on some dude who started a fight with me last night when his boy jumped in... no really I bit the dudes fucking ear off... he started a fight with me and then his boy jumped in with a bottle and shattered it on the back of my head... so I bit the fucking kids ear off...

Then I got stopped by the cops with his blood all over my face... they let me go...

Then I went back to the bar... covered in the kids blood.. You know when you bite someones ear off they bleed all over the place.. yeah so i went back to the bar and ordered a bunch of shots... then I passed out.. actually... then i don't know what happened until i woke up this morning...

thats fucking awesome. when i had my cartilage punched, i tried to chew the piece they punched out - not easy at all. you must have super strong jaws.

I'm hoping to have quite a few wild stories from this weekend, cuz not only is one of my best friends is coming home from the Air Force, but it's also my last weekend of freedom before house arrest starts

Thursday we're hittin this grimey ass strip club, Friday we're having a giant party at my crib, and Saturday we're gunna hit the club

roadhs1.jpg

"If somebody gets in your face and calls you a cocksucker, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk. Be nice. If he won't walk, walk him. But be nice. If you can't walk him, one of the others will help you, and you'll both be nice. I want you to remember that it's a job. It's nothing personal. "