I'm outta here

Guest shai_hulud

Guest shai_hulud

Well, it's been five years this month, and I think it's time for me to leave, at least for a while.

I want to thank everyone for all the good times, and even the bad times.

Also, I want the people I had any differences with over the years to know that there's no hard feelings. You're right, maybe the best thing to do is to go.

I said what I said on Saturday because I really do care about this forum, and I had nothing but good intentions.

I hope that you can go back and read some of what I wrote and see that I meant well.

If anyone wants to reach me, casek will have all my contact information.

I also want to apologize publicly to Raven for starting something, and not sticking around to finish it. Please take care of this place, it meant a lot to me over the years and I hope to maybe come back someday.

Take care, everyone. It was fun.

Peace.

Love, Shai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest shai_hulud

Well, DAO made feel a little bad, so I wanted to just let you guys know what's up.

I want to go on a road trip soon and I need to start planning for it. Which means, grinding and hustling my ass off to save cash so I can do it right.

I'm not depressed, or anything. Don't worry, I'm fine.

In a way, what happened this weekend was a good thing, because it made me realize that stupid 12 step thing about "the ability to accept things I can't change, the courage to change what I can, and the wisdom to know the difference".

I'm going to miss all of you, though. I mostly need to concentrate on other things right now.

I think the biggest compliment and favor I can do for 12 oz. is to leave while I still love it. I was starting to sound bitter, and I lost my cool a few times. Not good.

There's some people on here that I know I'll still be speaking to on a regular basis (Random Hero, casek, goner, spectr) so if you want to find me ask them how to get in touch.

I know that this is a sudden thing, but I think it's something I wouldn't have done if Mainter hadn't taken the initiative.

Sorry to stick you with all of the tech stuff, casek. You can yell at me on AIM some time.

All right. I said goodbye, and I meant it. I just didn't want to leave without better explaining myself.

Stay up, and keep it gangster.