Fight or Flight?

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt fight Charles Bronson cuz he's Charles Fuckin Bronson and:

"Bronson was born in the notorious Ehrenfeld, Pennsylvania coal-mining neighborhood of Scooptown in the Pittsburgh Tri-State area. He was 11th of 15 children born to a Lithuanian Tatar immigrant father and a Lithuanian-American mother.[2] His father was from the Lithuanian town of Druskininkai.

Bronson's father died when he was only 10, and he went to work in the coal mines like his older brothers until he was drafted for World War II. He earned $1 per ton of coal mined. His family was so poor that, at one time, he reportedly had to wear his sister's dress to school because he had nothing else to wear.[3] This story has been repeated in Celebrity Setbacks: 800 Stars who Overcame the Odds by Ed Lucaire (ISBN 0-671-85031-8) and in an edition of Ripley's Believe It or Not!.

In 1943, Bronson joined the United States Army Air Forces and served in the Pacific theater as a B-29 Superfortress gunner.[4] Assigned to the 61st Bomb Squadron of the 39th Bomb Group of the Twentieth Air Force, he flew bombing missions to Japan from North Field, Guam.[5] (A September 22, 1974 Time magazine article inaccurately reported that Bronson drove a delivery truck in Kingman, Arizona as a member of the 760th Mess Squadron instead.[5])"

With a life like that and wearing your sisters dress to school, its like a boy named sue, your gonna fight..so if i had to fight him i would but id prolly get beat..he seems like he would have a hellava chin on him...or he'd shoot me.

Osama Bin Laden, aint that nigga on a dialysis machine, fuck yeah im fightin him...then claim that money

That white kid with the money = sweet robbery, robbery, robbery

Snoop fuck yeah i'd fight him, id do some steven segal shit on him, his arm would break so easliy..like a chicken bone..

DMX i think id run especially if hes coked up...

What About?

liddell.jpg

Fight or Flight?

image001.jpg

25217557lsh5.jpg

and just cuz

Only a faggot would run from a fight.

I could see going out of your way to not provoke a fight...

But actually running like a little bitch???

Some of yall need to grow some hair on your balls and learn how to take your lumps.

The only excuse for running from a fight is if you have word or incling that the certain someone who wants to fight you has an infectious disease like Hep or AIDS or some shit.

Some of yall need to grow some hair on your balls and learn how to take your lumps.

The only excuse for running from a fight is if you have word or incling that the certain someone who wants to fight you has an infectious disease like Hep or AIDS or some shit.

Damn, DAO...you beat me to it. That's exactly what I was going to say. The only time I ran from a fight was when these 4 college kids were trying to jump me, so I ran around the corner to find something to hit them with because I knew whatever I hit them with better take em out cause I did'nt feel like taking that many lumps that day.

I ended up finding a half brick and smashing this one dude so hard with it that he never got back up (not while I was there anyway) His boy had a club (the kind you lock your steering wheel with) and he tried hitting me with it, he hit me ,but it just slid off my head and really didn't do any damage, when people started calling the cops, I jetted in a cab.

Cabs are always the best get away in the city....

I would definately try to talk my way out of a fight with that dude Kimbo or Tyson...I pretty much know what would go down in that situation. I wouldn't crawl into a ball and take a beating, but I have the feeling I wouldn't be smacking these dudes around too easily.

damn...you guys are hella over analyzing this thread...it was meant to be fun...besides....im pretty sure youd pick flight in regards to kimbo..