Fight or Flight?

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its more

would you PICK A FIGHT WITH THEM

or leave them alone

not, would u run away from them if u got attacked

yeah...good point...that makes more sense...

but regardless....unless you are really yolked..are really crazy....

or have a death wish....i dont think anyone here would fight kimbo

Only a faggot would run from a fight.

I could see going out of your way to not provoke a fight...

But actually running like a little bitch???

Some of yall need to grow some hair on your balls and learn how to take your lumps.

The only excuse for running from a fight is if you have word or incling that the certain someone who wants to fight you has an infectious disease like Hep or AIDS or some shit.

Hypothetically; If kimbo started on you, your saying that you'd stay and get all kinds of fucked up? Man, you can keep your pride, i'll be the dude running away as fast as possible but actually makes it home that night.

Ordinarily, i wouldn't run away but if there was ever a fight that i knew would end up with me in hospital, i'd bail straight out.

when i first came into this thread it thought i was going to be about the biological terms of

fight-or-flight

Definition: This is the body’s response to perceived threat or danger. During this reaction, certain hormones like adrenalin and cortisol are released, speeding the heart rate, slowing digestion, shunting blood flow to major muscle groups, and changing various other autonomic nervous functions, giving the body a burst of energy and strength. Originally named for its ability to enable us to physically fight or run away when faced with danger, it’s now activated in situations where neither response is appropriate, like in traffic or during a stressful day at work. When the perceived threat is gone, systems are designed to return to normal function via the relaxation response, but in our times of chronic stress, this often doesn’t happen enough, causing damage to the body.

when i first came into this thread it thought i was going to be about the biological terms of

fight-or-flight

Definition: This is the body’s response to perceived threat or danger. During this reaction, certain hormones like adrenalin and cortisol are released, speeding the heart rate, slowing digestion, shunting blood flow to major muscle groups, and changing various other autonomic nervous functions, giving the body a burst of energy and strength. Originally named for its ability to enable us to physically fight or run away when faced with danger, it’s now activated in situations where neither response is appropriate, like in traffic or during a stressful day at work. When the perceived threat is gone, systems are designed to return to normal function via the relaxation response, but in our times of chronic stress, this often doesn’t happen enough, causing damage to the body.

cant forget good old epinephrine!