The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
word, glad to see i made a solid investment. almost went with a coleman but then i remembered the piece of shit cooler i have by them (the hinges broke after like 4 months)

were those pics from the east or west coast?

very solid. my gold strechy-band one kicked it after like 2 years.. but this one is solid.

pics from new england. i like it here.

weekend cali trip for my mom and step-dads aniversary

cali4.jpg

hairy legs

cali1.jpg

uncle sam

cali3.jpg

bathroom graff

cali7.jpg

cali8.jpg

cali6.jpg

got there a little late cuz we took a detour to palmdale to see some of my uncles old hommies

when we finally arrived my little sister was watching the simpsons movie on the theatre projector...my step dads a baller

cali5.jpg

old ass painting i did

cali10.jpg

the galaxy AKA the beast

cali23.jpg

the challenger RT

my uncle lost 100 bucks after betting my step dad that the RT would beat the galaxy in a 1/4 mile...

cali14.jpg

MoAR!!!!

• Like 1

cali2.jpg

happy ass nigga...it was his first time eating french fries lol

cali9.jpg

playing dj hero til the party started

cali15.jpg

messicans makin tacos

cali12.jpg

by the end i had about 15 tacos

cali13.jpg

moms grubbin...darth vadar ass step-dad

cali16.jpg

i hate cake

cali17.jpg

cali20.jpg

back home hit up my boy GodsBlackFriend to go shoot some pool

cali18.jpg

cali19.jpg

MMmMmMmMMM

cali21.jpg

dont go to the arcade here...its not an arcade haha

cali24.jpg

cali26.jpg

STOOPID TOURISTS!

so you are 100 percent positive i can take this watch surfing?

the manual says i cant even wash a car with it :lol:

EDIT: dammit vulcan.......

casio-g-shock.jpg

Best watch I have ever owned, and I am pretty tough on watches. Water proof to 600 feet...which means you are fucking diving in it

casio-g-shock.jpg

Best watch I have ever owned, and I am pretty tough on watches. Water proof to 600 feet...which means you are fucking diving in it

ive hated g-shocks with a passion since they were brought to my attention. im not a big fan of the rubberized look. (only went with the casio because i needed it by 7am the next day and the selection at walmart is very limited) i think im just going to shell out the money and get one of those expensive ass divers watches. or just keep buying these casios every time one breaks.

ive hated g-shocks with a passion since they were brought to my attention. im not a big fan of the rubberized look. (only went with the casio because i needed it by 7am the next day and the selection at walmart is very limited) i think im just going to shell out the money and get one of those expensive ass divers watches. or just keep buying these casios every time one breaks.

What? Really its hands down the best watch I ever owned. I have even owned expensive ass diver watches and they fell apart like a wet cardboard box. I have had my G-shock for years and that shit has taken a beating and still looks awesome and works.

Really man, I have been through some watches and after i bought my G-shock I have never gotten another watch.

What? Really its hands down the best watch I ever owned. I have even owned expensive ass diver watches and they fell apart like a wet cardboard box. I have had my G-shock for years and that shit has taken a beating and still looks awesome and works.

Really man, I have been through some watches and after i bought my G-shock I have never gotten another watch.

if i get fed up, il go to a g-shock as a last resort. where im at its a huuuge fad to have a gshock in a crazy ass color way that matches your outfit. and id rather be considered a "broke ass nigga" for not having a gshock then be considered a "whylin ass fool" for having a plain black gshock.

and the screen is hella complicated, i dont like that. looks like a football stadium

who cares...I am a fucking adult I could give two shits about some hipster and what he thinks about my watch.

I know one thing, I am picky as hell about watches...mainly like I said cause I break a lot of em. So going down to my local store I saw this G-shock and liked the features (glowing face, multiple time zones, stop watch) and the dude that sold it to me said they were "solid or money back" so I took him up on his challenge, so far so good and this watch has been through some shit.