The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

yeah that shit was a trip - im into high end bathroom decor

Same. I would recommend London as having peak bathrooms from what I have experienced. Go to Harrods to get a standard, and then compare from there, as no other country I have been has had these "Toilet staff" which offer you colognes and hand you towels after washing your hands as I experienced in the UK. 

Even if you have to pay for the colognes at clubs, it is still a good idea if you were walking around all day pub crawling before hitting up a place at night.

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@Mauler5150we have those type spots here in the states too - not super frequently but I agree its class. 

Last time I saw that shit in a bathroom was at a strip club on Broadway. Think it was at Centerfolds.

• Props 1

3 hours ago, LUGR said:

Last time I saw that shit in a bathroom was at a strip club on Broadway. Think it was at Centerfolds.

Oh you dirty perv you! Frequenting strip clubs! What are you thinking? 

Seriously though, stripping is the worst profession out there IMO, given at least whores fuck and burlesque leaves things to one's imagination. Whilst I appreciate the female form in all it's naked glory, I have become more respectful of Muslims in Berkhas if only because they reserve their body for their husband and God, not any drooling drunk dog with enough money to cover the door entry fee to a strip club.

FWIW I have held the best stripper from Vegas in My arms at one stage of life, and the best show I ever (stripping wise) saw was the pole dancers in Prague descending upside down from the sky only to come over and try and whore themselves out after they finished their dance act as I got blackout drunk with another random Aussie I met at Coyotes bar.

It is a shame though that the seediest establishments are the ones which take pride in their decor, and given I haven't visited any such places here in Perth beyond once or twice when I was 18.

So call Me a prude or whatever based on My dichotomy of enigmatic perspectives in this regard, yet the question I ask of those who enjoy going to such places, is how would you feel if that was your daughter being leered at and slyly groped by strange Men? Becauee if you are fine with it, then you already have money as your God as your way of justifying it, and we differ due to Me not ever having any further desire to equate and entangle money with sex and relationships (even if they are faux relationships like strippers and tippers), and I would do whatever possible to ensure none of My lineage would ever degrade their body sexually to having a monetary price placed upon it.

4 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@Mauler5150we have those type spots here in the states too - not super frequently but I agree its class. 

One day I will get back to the States and we shall go to such places together.

Provided the world doesn't end prior, lol.

And apologies for using Ch0 as My personal confessional whereby I divulge My "sins" that made Me who I am in respect of developing My moral compass I detail My learnings from in the hope that some of the lessons are passed on and disseminated to a wider spectrum of people than I am able to interact with in day to day life.

• Like 1

@Mauler5150 i think it is safe to say that no one would want their daughters to become strippers - I would think that most of them have some underlying issues. 

That said - I think that freedom of

choice is fundamental and that sex work should be legal and safely regulated. It would probably lead to less predatory situations and trafficking etc  

@LUGR Crazy Horse was my main spot - 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2024 at 6:30 AM, MESTHREE said:

I am Canadian. I was born here. I moved to the USA for a decade or so, got citizenship and moved back here about 5 years ago so I don't really have any insight into the process of actually immigrating to Canada. 

Do you have dual citizenship now?  Will the IRS come after you for life now for income taxes?

3 minutes ago, metronome said:

Do you have dual citizenship now?  Will the IRS come after you for life now for income taxes?

Yes and yes. USA is one of very few countries that tax based in citizenship rather than residency. You can renounce your citizenship though....

@morton  the US is one of the few countries that goes to great lengths to make sure they get thier hamds in your pocket if your a citizen of the US.

In some cases renouncing your citizenship, the US will still want their tax money which puts the US at being the only country to do so.

Anyhow, perhaps the link can shed light on understanding the process with legal connotations on the process. 

Some laws may have changed or up dated so I am not sure if the article is covered for current period. 

https://www.goldinglawyers.com/all-about-renouncing-us-citizenship-us-taxes-what-to-know/

2 hours ago, MESTHREE said:

Yes and yes. USA is one of very few countries that tax based in citizenship rather than residency. You can renounce your citizenship though....

So I take it you're in the same tax bracket, do you get a tax break?   Do you get full tax benefits when claiming dependants?

7 hours ago, ndv said:

So I take it you're in the same tax bracket, do you get a tax break?   Do you get full tax benefits when claiming dependants?

Same tax bracket as what? There is a foreign tax paid credit and you are only taxed on income above a certain amount. Yep I get the child tax credit... The real pain in the ass is actually the FATCA reporting and how the irs deals with Canadian investments. It's a mess 

PXL_20240501_102241560_MP.thumb.jpg.695bd74b40eba01eb1074e95abe5aa5d.jpg

Started the day firing up the work computer to fulfill Kafkaesque PTO request filing that I for one step of. Hence the double laptops, was thinking I would make a full day in pics documenting my drive to Philadelphia.

PXL_20240501_224306317_MP.thumb.jpg.cad2840b7cfb237c300aeda557ba5b85.jpg

Instead I just took one photo from my hotel room.

Hopefully I can get the motivation up for a better effort soon. Funny how the desire to take photos waxes and wanes. Still someday I will buy a camera. 

• Like 4
  • LOL! 1

7 hours ago, MESTHREE said:

Same tax bracket as what? There is a foreign tax paid credit and you are only taxed on income above a certain amount. Yep I get the child tax credit... The real pain in the ass is actually the FATCA reporting and how the irs deals with Canadian investments. It's a mess 

My apologies, not sure why and to what reason I asked about tax bracket.

• LOL! 1

Went out with a lady friend yesterday.. known her for a while just never had a chance to link up till yesterday.. figured let me get out for a bit and get my mind off all this damn stress that's been eating at me lately and ended up having a pretty fun time..

20240502_015127_0.thumb.jpg.ab6b75d4a939f94d0a960f96106ed5da.jpg

20240502_062325_0.thumb.jpg.0258f9e57abea2f166cf9ba4998636a2.jpg

20240502_065416_0.thumb.jpg.f5d4a07bbbd4bc40c10cf56c2a611984.jpg

20240502_091314_0.thumb.jpg.98afa118a46ef4185145afca18016484.jpg

Fin.

• Like 7