The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

826346592_IMG_6787copy.thumb.JPG.98475a9482faf32b6e13e1a814616a7c.JPG

As much as I can tell this dude is working on power lines by sitting on a bench suspended from a helicopter.  Seems legit?!

I have seen those guys at work before. They went down 15 miles of highway and worked on each pole. Both those guys are getting PAID.

• Truth 1

4 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

not through the mask.

trying to work out  if there's an indian ritual that involves dusting your feet with turmeric or something?

Could be something to treat foot odor? I have soaked my feet in black tea to kill a stanky leg and one time it stained my toenails black. Not a good look.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

1182107955_IMG_6887copy.thumb.JPG.0c51fac6ae7d92fbc464a6015d5adef2.JPG

Here's one of those butterfly cocoons in the process of going from green to clear

I had some parsley in a box outside of my front door that some black white and yellow caterpillars straight demolished stalk and all. I should have been documenting them better. I think they are getting ready to cocoon up real soon.

• Like 3

15156155_IMG_6930copy.thumb.JPG.aaf2b5ed9a20a4bd7e30e5e22525a926.JPG

Stopped by a local meat/dairy farm.  They had many calves, some from a few days ago and 2 that were born overnight.  I like this place because you can pretty much see the whole operation, how the cows are raised, fed, and treated, and the people there will kick you all sorts of knowledge about everything related.  Bonus they gave me some fresh ricotta cheese free.

• Props 1