The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

haha, a really uptight graff artist that did the upper panels would be super offended yet schnitzel didn't even care about the pieces, just the funny obscenity all day! lol

Guess the bert bit was there first.

you can imagine the workers in the yard ripping into the new supervisor when they did this because he cancelled overtime.

EDIT just to make sure nobody thinks I'm fronting those aren't my panels  I just benched them.

Edited by Schnitzel
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

fuck I love graff like this.

like these panels in london 2004. 

kind of made my day seeing the undercarriage

1278844418_IMG_89972.thumb.jpg.39ad65f353084648a79661155c09e18a.jpg

I love seeing the worker 'graf.'  Thought the Bon Jovi one was funny because it looks pretty new whereas I'm not sure BJ is relevant enough currently to be in people's minds much less someone's civilian graf.   

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I love seeing the worker 'graf.'  Thought the Bon Jovi one was funny because it looks pretty new whereas I'm not sure BJ is relevant enough currently to be in people's minds much less someone's civilian graf.   

some kid rebelling against their middle of the road parents

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Dude, Livin’ On A Prayer gets a ton of play on classic rock stations. Enough play for many to write that.

46 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

barring the fact the fish tank seriously needs a clean

this cannot be a good thing

IMG_8998.jpg

Maybe too much fiber?

407EB4FF-9B28-4F34-9F67-BFBC7874F5B0.jpeg

Edited by LUGR
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

random trivia:

when i went to do my first trackside I was pretty scared so i took a guy called Sonny along with me.

he came on the condition he could write "Bon Jovi" next to the piece. 

Did you write sux under it?

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Also this is the sole survivor of the caterpillars eating my parsley 

3C94E7BA-BFD3-4F7B-95D4-96AE7D181AF0.thumb.jpeg.130291e06c5eb79d6ab46465afc65279.jpeg

I don’t understand what all of those green balls are below him. Poop? Do they regurgitate the unused plant matter?

Usually black, but that would look to be poop. Maybe not sole survivor, rest probably crawled away and cocooned under a leaf.  If the cocoon is green it will blend in.  Once the butterfly breaks out it's usually a few flaps of the wings, a test flight around, and they're gone.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

@One Man Banned I’m gonna try and hunt them down this weekend. I hope they didn’t all turn into bird food on their mission.

I posted one of those a while back and had started to look into them more.  Thanks for the push, looked a little more today and learned something new/answered some questions.

Swallowtail butterfly, Monarch butterfly garden, Butterfly garden plants

Black-Swallowtail-Life-Cycle-1320x1056.png?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monthly-newsletter-may-2020_23

• Like 1
  • Props 2