The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

1 minute ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Speaking of parks @One Man Bannedi heard they’re shutting down some of the big state parks in the country like permanently (done zero research on this) ??

IDK, haven't heard anything about this and def not in my state.  A buddy works for state parks in his state and didn't hear from him on that either, so no clue.  I'm more of a National Parks guy as much as possible.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I think that’s what I meant. 

Have not heard nor seen anything on NPS closures but fuck it.  Few years ago when the government shut down the National Parks were "closed," which meant no one manning anything or providing any services but you could still go in and do as you wished.  So few people made the park that much more enjoyable.

• Truth 1

7 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

we have this donut place, been here as long as i remember...one day i will make a special trip and get some "day in pies" flix from here

1693814e1a3747903b838382094f7bca.jpg.32b520836766aa8ff6baf935c336839b.jpg

download.jpeg

place looks like it's stuck in the 80's-90's..

Pretty cool, will be interested to see said baked/fried goods.  How long they had that sign/logo?  Looks like they swiped the chef off the pizza box?

31 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Gotta figure out how to post or convert these fucking HEIC files.

My normal photos all uploaded to iMac as HEIC and all I have in JPEG are my classic fisheye bullshit. I will post those for now....low effort oner.

I screenshot mine on phone then crop and load them.

or I use this imazing heic converter to save them into folders but lately it's not working so more research might be needed!

@Schnitzel word - this was my first time uploading photos to this device and so of course I opted to delete from phone after upload. 

Good input though I will poke around for a reasonable application. 

@morton The whole PNW was crushed - dude had mostly handstyles up in Seattle. But as far as I am concerned the level of Graf in Portland and Seattle is close to how crushed the city (SF) was in the early 2000's.....

• Like 2