The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Haha, do tell.  I can appreciate them, but they also shit everywhere and have the ability to be jerks.

If you play golf with any water features in my area they'll be there all summer.  Not being phased by the ball at all.  They'll hiss at you, charge you, snap and bite, just complete assholes.

Back in 2019 one of the course marshalls at my local tried to disperse a big flock of them (I have no idea why he was doing this) with his golf cart and they didn't budge and he ended up running a bunch of them down, killing them.  It made the news.  Dude just lost his mind I guess, had enough. 

• LOL! 5

Haha, yep.  Been hissed at before but I give it back to them. They do like to do that slow walk into the way of anything oncoming. They'll take over any patch of grass and shit all over.   I'm close enough to a body of water they land in during winter to hear them at night through the trees.  And, better duck (?) if they fly directly over you, they shit while flying too.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Haha, do tell.  I can appreciate them, but they also shit everywhere and have the ability to be jerks.

They have the ability to be JERKYyyyy! And I hear it’s dope. Personally, I give not a one ass fuck about destroying a bird like the Canada goose. Geese. Whatever. They’re everywhere and a nuisance. Fuck em. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

geese can be rather intimidating when they want to be, but i suppose that a grown man could likely subdue an aggressive one with relative ease if they overcome the fear of these big, gangly bastards..

I'd throw in the gif of the goose (or was it a swan?) that tries to attack a guy who ends up grabbing it by the neck and throwing it, but can't seem to find it now.  Meanwhile, in FL....

1133307103_ScreenShot2021-07-27at8_20_15AM.png.d6aef6045e54fdf8aa1cdc4d02de843e.png

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

8 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

They have the ability to be JERKYyyyy! And I hear it’s dope. Personally, I give not a one ass fuck about destroying a bird like the Canada goose. Geese. Whatever. They’re everywhere and a nuisance. Fuck em. 

Not a fan of goose meat, I stick to duck.

Believe the Can Geese are mostly protected in the US, so maybe hated even more for it.  Remember reading that there's a park somewhere around MN perhaps where they're loved.

19 Of The Most Traumatizing Stories About Being Attacked By Canada Geese

• LOL! 1