The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shamus.jpg

my grandmother once told me that dogs don't have souls, so they couldn't possibly go to heaven. she was dead serious about this.

some people say eyes are the gateway to the soul.

this dog clearly has no soul. how do i know? when you take a picture of a PERSON, the camera does the "red eye" we're all accustomed to. the red is the soul saying hi.

this dog has soul-less white glazed over eye stare. it creeps me out. thats one of the reasons i don't have animals as pets. plus its cruel to own an animal and nobody seems to find that ironic.

/endrant

TLDR: all dogs do not go to heaven according to my 73 yr old grandmother

what?

dude...all dogs go to heaven.

and the red eye thing is random...my camera takes red eye pics of people that have green eyes.

and that dog might have early cataracts.

and owning a pet isn like slavery or anything...its not like we make our pets pick cotton without pay /no racist.

matter of fact, most dogs are spoiled.

/2 pennies

my grandmother once told me that dogs don't have souls, so they couldn't possibly go to heaven. she was dead serious about this.

some people say eyes are the gateway to the soul.

this dog clearly has no soul. how do i know? when you take a picture of a PERSON, the camera does the "red eye" we're all accustomed to. the red is the soul saying hi.

this dog has soul-less white glazed over eye stare. it creeps me out. thats one of the reasons i don't have animals as pets. plus its cruel to own an animal and nobody seems to find that ironic.

/endrant

TLDR: all dogs do not go to heaven according to my 73 yr old grandmother

You may find this shocking but the "red eye" is caused by the bright light from the cameras flash reflecting from inside the eye on the coating behind you're rods and cones.

Most animals with better night vision than ours have more reflection and there's less loose blood vessels blocking the reflection.

I agree with the cruel part 100% since most pets are either neglected, essentially locked up and left alone regularly, or abused in one way or another.

But not all of them are and I'm sure some live happy lives with their owners.

Also, humans don't go to heaven either.

• Like 1

You may find this shocking but the "red eye" is caused by the bright light from the cameras flash reflecting from inside the eye on the coating behind you're rods and cones.

Most animals with better night vision than ours have more reflection and there's less loose blood vessels blocking the reflection.

200px-The_More_You_Know.png

actually...thanks for the info.

i didnt know what caused it.:)

I agree with the cruel part 100% since most pets are either neglected, essentially locked up and left alone regularly, or abused in one way or another.

i was gonna say this, but now i dont have to.

propped

rods and cones that give off a red light = soul

rods and cones that give off a white light = devil dog

the facts have never stood between me believing old wives tales. thanks though :D

and to all the dog lovers: you think your dog loves you? open the front door and find out. :P

and to all the dog lovers: you think your dog loves you? open the front door and find out. :P

I have, she always comes home.

I would see your point if the animal was mistreated or if it was a feral animal that someone has tried to make into a house pet. But domesticated animal slaves? I don't know bro, I think it would be a little harsh to kick my dog to the curb and say "see ya, fend for yourself".

I don't know what kind of animal treatment you've seen but my dog lives the life. There is always someone home with her, goes on walks, has a tons of toys to play with, constant lovin, treats, birthday cakes. I don't know, you're argument isn't valid to me.

Try this: I'll alter your quote to include other situations wherein someone/something who loves me (or you) would still exit an open door;

"and to all the ________ lovers: you think your __________ loves you? open the front door and find out."

Now fill those blanks in with anything/anyone with a low mental capacity. If they leave it doesn't mean they thought it through, they were most likely overcome with an overwhelming sensation. once out, that doesn't mean they wouldn't be back.

• Like 1

100_8778.jpg

100_8784.jpg

100_8785.jpg

whoever was driving that little civic is a bitch ass pussy

100_8787.jpg

bought dress

100_8789.jpg

100_8864.jpg

here's my proof mercer

100_8794-1.jpg

have to cover up my shoes and clothes so IHATEU can't talk shit

100_8805-1.jpg

thanks for the support

100_8803-1.jpg

100_8850.jpg

100_8861.jpg

100_8851-1.jpg

100_8824.jpg

100_8823.jpg

100_8821.jpg

100_8820.jpg

ooops

100_8816-1.jpg

team lucha

100_8808.jpg

chavella (beer + tequilla + salt)

food3-4.jpg

bacon, steak, chicken, pork, chorizo tacos

food2-4.jpg

• Like 1

I have, she always comes home.

I would see your point if the animal was mistreated or if it was a feral animal that someone has tried to make into a house pet. But domesticated animal slaves? I don't know bro, I think it would be a little harsh to kick my dog to the curb and say "see ya, fend for yourself".

I don't know what kind of animal treatment you've seen but my dog lives the life. There is always someone home with her, goes on walks, has a tons of toys to play with, constant lovin, treats, birthday cakes. I don't know, you're argument isn't valid to me.

yea sorry wrong forum for this. my baaaad

and thank god for my spoiled little assholes who help me get through a hard fucking day that was brought on by some shithead human being who knows how to think and behave the right way but choses not to

yea i kinda ranted for no reason. i get why people own animals.

if anything, theyre good training for raising a kid.

im kinda a dick and have strong opinions. just forgot this was the wrong thread. nice pics suki, sucks u blurred out your artwork i wanted to see.