Quotable stuff you overheard

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud
my boss at work say the dumbest shit when he's mad.

one day i was on my lunch and he asked me what i was doing? and i told him i was on my lunch break.

he was pissed and said "what da fuck!? you take a lunch break every fucking day!!"

then he just stormed off.

I had a boss that tried to tell me that I had to eat while I was on the job.

First thing I did was spit food on my monitor while I was dispatching. He got grossed out by this, but it's hard to eat and dispatch and answer phones. What can I say?

Second thing I did was zoom up to meet him in front of the office on a track bike while eating a sandwich in traffic. He asked me if that was a good idea, and I said, no, I think it's downright retarded, but that's what the boss tells me to do. Then I rode off.

You think he would get the hint, but NO. A month later, I silently handed him a bill for $3000 and a copy of the state labor code regarding mandatory lunch breaks for full-time employees, with the part about time and a half being paid for breaks not taken circled in red ink.

I got my lunch breaks, a $500 "bonus," and a paid week off of work. I ended up quitting about a month later, though.

Fuck that dude.

i don't have a quote, but it was a conversation that was fucking retarded.

my friends were having a conversation i wasn't a part of, and poultry was mentioned, and my one friend who is completely retarded asks what poultry is, and so everyone makes fun of him... so then he goes into a 'philosophical' discussion on how it's society's fault for him not knowing the meaning of poultry. it was ridiculously stupid.

we argued with him and made him feel stupid.

he took a philosophy class this semester, and now he thinks he knows everything. OH and the government is corrupt and it's society's fault.

These are a few select quotes from beezies in my psychopathology class. Usually when something rediculous or retarded is said i'll write it down next to my notes.

"I had a friend who quit smoking!"

"Does that mean you can develop HIV on your own?"

"Will they get fat if the eating disorder goes away?

"I have a friend who eats alot and isnt fat, is that normal?"

"My friend went to the doctor and the doctor said he wasnt sick, but he really was!"

"I read with a bookmark!"

"Does the brain think on its own?"

You mean THOSE bitches are gonna be tellin us how our brain works?

I think I am going to start taking a tape recorder with me when I go to house parties.

To document the amazing things that I say.

Because I never remember it.

But from what I hear, people are still talking about things I said over 2 years ago.

Last night I went to my BMX buddies house.

So he could weed me up and fix my bike.

His house is always full of people who know who I am.

But I have no recollection of who they are.

It makes me shrug my shoulders.

They should be more exciting, then maybe I would remember them.

My friend said,

"Yeah, you pretty much have to eat shit straight from the toilet for M**** to remember you."

It's pretty much true.

Anyways.

One time when I was at the dentist, two quintessential Texan dudes came in.

Cowboy hats and massive belt buckles and all of that.

Talking about hunting and things of the like.

"Ain't nothing more inquisitive on God's green earth than a coon."

Sure said a mouth-full there, buddy.

I thought this was funny till i read the rest of those.

We were jumping off this Bridge into the james here in Rich city and some kids come up.

Theyre trying to get their friend to jump:

Random guy 1: Dude your in the fucking army, youll jump out of helicopters but you wont jump off some dinky ass bridge?

Random Pussy: Yea well there isant sharp ass rocks in the air.

Later some guy was like: fo real man that guys a bitch

Random guy 1: Nah man, we dont say fo real anymore, we say Fo phoney.

• 3 weeks later...

girl 1: I really wanna get a mazda cause everybody already got hondas.

girl 2: You should cause those hondas are goin outta style everybody got them and they get stolen quick.

side note:

not overheard, but unintentionally seen.

yesterday at some party with sweaty ass fat white trash girls grinding on any dick they can find.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see some girl jacking her boy then wiping her hand on his cheek.

now thats not white trash, thats white class.

"Nigga dont do that, thats 5-10"

Isn't that from Dave Chappelle?

But once, a friend and I wanted to buy some liquor and we were both over age, but we didn't have ID's but the guy was being a dick and didn't wannt sell to us. So we see some older dude buyin cigarettes and we go outside and ask him if he can buy is liquor...he agrees. But then when he came out, he was talkin about how he was hood back in the days.

"Nigga back in da hood, we just used to straight hit niggas wit hammers....like its hammer time"

And another time. I overheard some guy talking about how he had pubic dandruff to his friend one day...and how then he asked if Head n Shoulders would fix it =/

• 2 weeks later...

Some rich preppy white girl got on the bus and started talking to her friend.

shes like

"Well I got like some community service and like my court date is in a couple days I don't want to go to jail it looks like scary and stuff."

This girl is like the last person you would suspect to go to jail so me and my friend just start busting out laughing. Turns out she was selling weed.