Quotable stuff you overheard

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*first in chicago, guy says to this girl I know: "hey sweet tits I got two tickets to pound town"

then in new york 3 nights later to the same girl: "Let's me and you take a trip to pound town" at a bar in the lower east side.

......i guess once those ideas get out there it's like like floating intellectual property that anyone can pick up, right?

Some rich preppy white girl got on the bus and started talking to her friend.

shes like

"Well I got like some community service and like my court date is in a couple days I don't want to go to jail it looks like scary and stuff."

This girl is like the last person you would suspect to go to jail so me and my friend just start busting out laughing. Turns out she was selling weed.

poster_weeds-poster.jpg

I was at a Chili's

Some hillbilly/redneck/white trash guy is walking out with his equally trashy kinfolk.

He grabs the hostess and says:

"TOP SHELF DINING, really, TOP SHELF!"

The hostess looks at him like he is crazy and tries to walk away, hillbilly literally grabs her arm and says:

"No, really, top shelf dining here, it was first class!"

The look on her face was priceless!!! (A are-you-fucking-serious-you-worthless-piece-of-shit-this-place-super-sucks-die-please-die-now look)

this isn't really a quote. its more of a story.

you know how most people who use fake piss to pass drug tests usually end up failing because the shit wasn't warm enough?

my homie ended up leaving the heat pad on the fake pee-pee for way too long.

he was telling me about how when he poured it into the cup when his employer turned away, the shit ended up being steaming fucking hot.

the guy was completely baffled by why his piss was 100+ degrees.

i think my homie ended up trying to convince him the shit was legit but either way, that story was pure comedy. i've never heard of anyone handing someone fake piss that was too hot..like scalding hot hahahaha.

the end.

Client talking on his cell phone about the experience he had calling sprint customer service ~

" I call up, first time around I get this black.. starts bullshiting about basketball..basketball! .. I had to hang up... I call back, my luck I get a spanish guy.. did'nt know what the fuck he was talking about.. stuttering up and putting me on hold.. Shit, this country's in the fucking toilet.. for the first time, I realized that.. and I was wishing I had just got conected to a call centre in India..."

These 2 dumb women on the BUS the other day. Talking about a belt she bought.

"i never usually spend money on stuff like tha but oh my god, it was worth it."

"How much?"

"Like £140"

"yeah?"

"yeah it is black leather, really nice, like really tasteful, and smart, its really nice, and on the back of it, it has rivets that spell out 'California Dreaming', its really nice."

Basically $280 on a dumb shit belt.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where they serious!!!