Red Sox and Baseball as a whole is dildos...

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WORLD FUCKIN' CHAMPS 2007!!!! BEST TEAM IN ALL OF BASEBALL, NL AND AL!!! FUCKIN' SOX BABY, YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! EAT IT ROCKIES, YOU F'N NEWBIES!! WE JUST TAUGHT YOU SOME HISTORY, BABY!!! 106 YEARS OF HISTORY ALL OVER COLORADO!!! EAT OUR SHORTS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Some1 is from Boston?? You should get a spanking little boy!

WORLD FUCKIN' CHAMPS 2007!!!! BEST TEAM IN ALL OF BASEBALL, NL AND AL!!! FUCKIN' SOX BABY, YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! EAT IT ROCKIES, YOU F'N NEWBIES!! WE JUST TAUGHT YOU SOME HISTORY, BABY!!! 106 YEARS OF HISTORY ALL OVER COLORADO!!! EAT OUR SHORTS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Some1 is from Boston?? You should get a spanking little boy!

Fuck you you fucking faggot its the world series who gives a fuck you already know they are gonna win. Fucking go out and do something with your life instead of watching a bunch of grown men play a game and make 100x's your lifetimes salary in one year...

Man I am not from boston...and If you look back I already said they were gonna win. We all pretty much knew it I mean come on if they lost even one game to the rockies that would be retarded. I don't even watch baseball and I know this...