Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola

haha, i didn't have my gray card handy. nor do i have color temp settings. i did go through all my wb presets and that turned out best.

fixed.

coffeefu8.jpg

rage, i think part of the problem is the walls and the decor are very yellow.

Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola

T;5963972']AYbee i hope your not that guy that knowmatter what happens get beat up. I have a boy like that, we had beef for about a year with some cats and we would always throw down like 5 on 5's or we would get jumped 5 on 15 or some crazy numbers but we would always hold it down cause i think its easier to fight in a crwd, but my one boy would always make us look bad cause he would be the one cat to get ko'ed ever time. Dude had bad luck, got ran over once when we thought he was in the car and like 30 deep was on us but dude was outside and my boy ran over his leg. We had to stop and get down just to peel his ass off the ground.

To this day he still gets knocked out even by our own boys he gets drunk or does something stupid.

:lol:

Re: Im starving for attention look at me 200forever thread

you look like an old roommate of mine from college. you wouldnt happen to be 6'5'' 310lbs would you?

Damn Gliks everyone looks like your friends...i remember you said i looked like one of your boys.

Maybe we dont look like them they look like us! :eek:

We should get together with our New York counterparts... I need a body double to step in from time to time and sit in on work while i go on bike rides

Archived