Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola

not to be a dick but common sense and basic photoshop knowledge...if you t hink about it you'll get it. I don't want to tell you because maybe by trying things out you will find better cooler ways to do shit...

yeah i was thinking it was just multiple exposure or you just photoshopped it, but i'm pretty sure i can't take multiple exposures on my little cybershot, which is pretty fuckin lame. all the more reason to go pickup a new pentax

i'm sure its just trip camera so all the frames are the same then blam, layer it in photoCHRISTMASshopING

but i dont know for sures

and no, goner, no film cameras do multiple exposures

yeah they can as long as it's a camera that allows you to manually wind the film

hahaha ok I really wanted to try my hand at some rage style photos. I dont own a camera so I went and got my dads that he just got from his girlfriend...

working-on-the-bike.jpg

Then I hit my elbow on the doorway and it fell out of my hands and broke...sorry dad...

I really like this photography stuff even this simple pic from setting up the shot to the lighting it was fun editing it was ok breaking the camera was prolly the worst part of this whole experience...

you kinda look like the guy from final destination 1

/nojokes.