Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola

shes%20fat%20im%20drunk%20its%20on.jpg

^That reminds me of this one time when I was mad young and I met this bitch through talking on 3-way with my boy and he had this chick from Jersey on the line. She was mad cool and had the hottest voice so I got her number and kicked it to her a couple times on the phone.

She tried to warn me that she was fat, but every hot bitch says that. I just figured she probably had a little meat, but whatever. I was used to skinny bithces always claiming to be fat and fat bitches always claiming to be "healthy" or whatever.

Anyways when i finally met her at her freinds house in philly, she was definitely FAT. But I didn't wanna be a dick so I was like "fuckit, I'll at least chill with the jawn". She could sense that I wasn't feeling it though, so she practiacally was force-feeding me mad beers trying to get me drunk. I knew what she was doing and just played along with it and drank them beers. It eventually worked and she made a move and I smashed that fat broad right there on her freinds couch.

Lesson learned. Never meet a bitch through talking on the phone. Which I guess applies to the internet these days. :biglaugh:

Beer Goggles are an actual thing too.

I had to goto alcohol classes when I was like 16 and they had them for us to use. I don't really know why, if I was there for drinking then wouldn't I already know how it feels to be drunk?

Anyway, this bitch put on a pair that was like hardcore drunk. And she had to catch a ball and when she tried to she fucking fell on her face right on the pavement outside of the place. It was great.

LOOKS LIKE YOUR YELLING AT HIM FOR SOMETHING YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO , BUT YOU ARE TURNING IT AROUND ON HIM SO YOU'LL FEEL BETTER. OR IS THAT MY WIFE, SORRY

I was singing at him. I like your idea better though. Its more realistic.

DHab's kinda reminds me of Vincent Gallo, or somebody wierd, good offense.

Seriously dude? No.

VincentGallo.jpg

its not so much how everyone is built its just you all straight look like lil herbs. not everyone, but like 95% of you. Rage you just look like a normal dude, no rage. but i mean the last few pages have been an atmosphere concert line up for real.

sorry.